The Scorpions Intent of Orion 011 is a massive, cultured nation, notable for its disturbing lack of elderly people, avant-garde cinema, and complete lack of prisons. The hard-nosed, hard-working population of 1.616 billion Stargazers have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Administration. The average income tax rate is 37.3%.
The Orion 011ian economy, worth 70.6 trillion stardusts a year, is quite specialized and led by the Gambling industry, with significant contributions from Furniture Restoration, Retail, and Soda Sales. Black market activity is notable. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 43,698 stardusts, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.6 times as much as the poorest.
Women across the country are tying the knot, bureaucrats close new businesses for not complying with the Penguin Packaging Index, Leader has just been declared ruler of Orion 011 in an international press conference, and politicians are battling inequality by declaring themselves better than everyone else. Crime is moderate, perhaps because of the country's complete lack of prisons. Orion 011's national animal is the the Hunter.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Orion 011's influence in Artificial Solar System rose from "Zero" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Orion 011 relocated from United Islamic Nation to Artificial Solar System.
- : Orion 011 resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Orion 011's influence in United Islamic Nation rose from "Zero" to "Envoy".
- : Orion 011 relocated from Artificial Solar System to United Islamic Nation.
- : Orion 011 endorsed The United Kingdom of Bedtime Story.
- : Orion 011 endorsed The Republic of Achlys 3.
- : Orion 011 endorsed The Stand of Rattt.
- : Orion 011 was endorsed by The United Kingdom of Bedtime Story.
- : Orion 011 was endorsed by The Republic of Achlys 3.