The Federation of Oroam is a colossal, efficient nation, ruled by Kulta Arany with a fair hand, and remarkable for its multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, keen interest in outer space, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, democratic population of 5.166 billion Oroamians are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The enormous, socially-minded, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Sbarna. The average income tax rate is 77.1%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The thriving Oroamian economy, worth 418 trillion Argents a year, is quite specialized and led by the Book Publishing industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Basket Weaving, and Tourism. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 81,088 Argents, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.7 times as much as the poorest.
Elevator music has been replaced by thrash metal played at maximum volume, murderers and thieves claim divine inspiration to avoid prosecution, Kulta Arany's webseries about the alleged hauntings of Sbarna generates millions of views, and it turns out that you actually can put a price on intangible cultural heritage. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Oroam's national animal is the platypus, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Oroam was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Eriadni.
- : Oroam voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Common Territories".
- : Oroam voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Prevention of Mutually assured destruction".
- : Following new legislation in Oroam, it turns out that you actually can put a price on intangible cultural heritage.
- : Oroam was endorsed by The Technocratic Republic of Kasazzastan.
- : Oroam was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of Kobagia.
- : Oroam was endorsed by The Holy Oppressed People of Guer Aike.
- : Oroam was endorsed by The Theocracy of GRANDE IMPERIO ORIENTAL PAGAO EUDUARDO.
- : Oroam was endorsed by The People's Republic of Transrawiyya.
- : Oroam was endorsed by The Republic of Free Azzaca.
Endorsements Received: 68 » Dar es Saalam, Sunto, Fayyayid, El Fiji Grande, Alunya, Loli County, Tsardom of Leonlandia, Notyoutopia, Territorio di Nessuno, Corfad, The Rhein States, Shibutani, Sinelona, Shin-Hachioji, Bayern-Straubing, Destructive Government Endorsing System, Yaorozu, Loutsland, Lomjia, Eri-Maqa-Ena, Test for a new hope, 1 very fast endotarter, Great Bights Mum, Omnistria, Sil Dorsett, The Black Cathedral, Sheldanada, Wineclaw, Dreadton, Maott, Napnomadia, Castle Federation, Holy Oranz, Acrabinnia, Elder Realms, Trillius, Sundred, Koda-Land, PlanetPunk, Black Templares, Kwaj, Former English Colony, Ethnon, Siwale, Constantinolia, Spartoptia, Aratani, Shadowrik, Makersaulache, Torakuen, and 18 others.Federation Terra Australis, New Bremerton, Justanistan, Selfgradatude, Valhalla123, Jasminlandia, Ttopa, Frances Francis the First of France, Steampunk Ariel, North Bratislava, Joodey, Free Azzaca, Transrawiyya, GRANDE IMPERIO ORIENTAL PAGAO EUDUARDO, Guer Aike, Kobagia, Kasazzastan, and Eriadni.