|Leader||King Felipe III|
|Faith||The Church of Oronia|
The United Realms of Oronia is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by King Felipe III with an even hand, and remarkable for its pith helmet sales, otherworldly petting zoo, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, humorless, devout population of 16.919 billion Oronians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The large, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Education, Law & Order, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Antüria. The income tax rate is 100%.
The frighteningly efficient Oronian economy, worth a remarkable 4,696 trillion oroloes a year, is quite specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Arms Manufacturing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an amazing 277,559 oroloes, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Pulling weeds is seen as a threat to national security, prank shows are so hot right now, school teachers check the staff room for hidden webcams before complaining about rebellious students, and bureaucrats close new businesses for not complying with the Penguin Packaging Index. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Oronia's national animal is the jaguar, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is The Church of Oronia.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Oronia was endorsed by The Republic of Miraxandredoliaaxizogstan.
- : Oronia was endorsed by The Empire of Rajtech.
- : Following new legislation in Oronia, bureaucrats close new businesses for not complying with the Penguin Packaging Index.
- : Following new legislation in Oronia, school teachers check the staff room for hidden webcams before complaining about rebellious students.
- : Following new legislation in Oronia, prank shows are so hot right now.
- : Following new legislation in Oronia, pulling weeds is seen as a threat to national security.
- : Following new legislation in Oronia, the government has ordered a moratorium on referenda.
- : Following new legislation in Oronia, only adults may purchase violent video games.
- : Following new legislation in Oronia, debates on whether toilet seats should be left up or down are increasingly commonplace.
- : Following new legislation in Oronia, being dead no longer has any benefits.
Endorsements Received: 86 » Fujai, Liberillia, The Undivided, Ashkan, Wickedly evil people, Nevafornia, Archonina, Psikuta, Condonohia, Thessalian, Comia Noracon, Gryphonian Alliance, Westwind, Papercuts and Skittles, Kisovec, Sensorland, Holmani, Ferroia, Fumafuma, Great Sheriffdom, Atheist States of Philippines, Pandaland II, Dilber, Marina Nova, Akshireuya, The divisive isolationists, Cro Magnon, Moriari, Fuentana, New Cerveza, Kalla, Q The Almighty, San Mazer, Leukogeras, Probablynotverygoodistan, Kiensu, Nieubasria, Einherfell, Vlobbania, Gracelantia, IndyCar Racing, Arvladma, Mediobogdum, Nas Crustium, Anuubis, Volkason, Fallen Iron Duke, Willow Gate, Zoran, DiscGolfLand, and 36 others.Irador, Giovanniland, Organisation of North American Nations, Samueliebox, Hamburg Neo, BIteland, Aldesport, Yaspica, Professor thomas, Plarland Amex, Bhang Bhang Duc, Forcaforta, Zuriath, Ostrogothaland, Mackieron, Lodiberdade, The First Earth Empire, Eastern Bahia, Wellington Bingbong, Granducato Toscana, Dei et Hominis, Xicqy, Schlesien-Galizien, Schantan, Dowaesk, South New EastWestNorthland, Zandrina, Dictator s, The Anti-Social Socialists, Western Jefresia Narim, Tazzie, KenyaAA, Lothundy, Av Libertas Vindex, Rajtech, and Miraxandredoliaaxizogstan.