|Capital||I think we have one|
The Orr Republic of Orrtopia is a huge, environmentally stunning nation, notable for its multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, compulsory military service, and daily referendums. The hard-nosed, democratic population of 817 million Orrtopians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of I think we have one. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 41.8%.
The powerhouse Orrtopian economy, worth 76.8 trillion Orrs a year, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Uranium Mining, and Tourism. Average income is 93,943 Orrs, with the richest citizens earning 6.3 times as much as the poorest.
Adverts proclaim it has to be healthy if the Mornay uses hand-grated Gallopavian Gruyère, several inches are being added to first class seating, the roads are virtually falling apart, and the country is rumored to be a Brancalandian puppet state. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Orrtopia's national animal is the Lion, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Orrtopia, the country is rumored to be a Brancalandian puppet state.
- : Following new legislation in Orrtopia, the roads are virtually falling apart.
- : Orrtopia was endorsed by The Federation of Old Atlantica.
- : Orrtopia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Valuable International Artwork.
- : Following new legislation in Orrtopia, several inches are being added to first class seating.
- : Orrtopia endorsed The Incorporated States of Krillia.
- : Orrtopia endorsed The Federation of Old Atlantica.
- : Following new legislation in Orrtopia, adverts proclaim it has to be healthy if the Mornay uses hand-grated Gallopavian Gruyère.
- : Following new legislation in Orrtopia, Maxtopian villagers starve by the time Orrtopian officials even file the appropriate paperwork needed to help them.
- : Orrtopia was endorsed by The Federation of Gewisse.
Endorsements Received: 25 » Wysrod, Namakan, Evertopia, Kachikawawa, HumanSanity, Galimania, Nooooooooooooooo, Valentian Elysium, Northern Nivaria, Lower Phlebacite, Ignis Cinere, Mastodonia, Greenmont Federation, Terra Royaume, Zeganas, Anisopterra, Dustwind, Ner Epiand, Creeptopia, Makykay, Ascended Union, QuazaFire, Better Indonesia, Gewisse, and Old Atlantica.