The Grand Duchy of Oslo Valerenga is a massive, pleasant nation, remarkable for its complete absence of social welfare. The hard-nosed, hard-working population of 3.8 billion Oslo Valerengans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The tiny government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Industry, and Education. The average income tax rate is 8.1%.
The strong Oslo Valerengan economy, worth 120 trillion kroner a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is quite specialized and led by the Book Publishing industry, with major contributions from Trout Farming, Arms Manufacturing, and Automobile Manufacturing. Average income is 31,718 kroner, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.7 times as much as the poorest.
Animal Liberationists are regularly jailed and prime commercial land is being swamped with archaeological teams. Crime is a problem. Oslo Valerenga's national animal is the musk ox, which can occasionally be seen sifting through garbage in the nation's cities.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Oslo Valerenga's influence in Fox Rite rose from "Apprentice" to "Vassal".
- : Oslo Valerenga's influence in Fox Rite rose from "Squire" to "Apprentice".
- : Oslo Valerenga's influence in Fox Rite rose from "Page" to "Squire".
- : Oslo Valerenga's influence in Fox Rite rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".
- : Oslo Valerenga's influence in Fox Rite rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Oslo Valerenga's influence in Fox Rite rose from "Zero" to "Sprat".
- : Oslo Valerenga relocated from Osiris to Fox Rite.
- : Oslo Valerenga was refounded in Osiris.
- : Oslo Valerenga ceased to exist in Fox Rite.
- : Oslo Valerenga was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Trout Fishing Sector.