|Faith||anything you want|
The Torracat Paradise of Ostrovskiy is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by Kukui Torracat with a fair hand, and renowned for its museums and concert halls, otherworldly petting zoo, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, democratic population of 1.871 billion torracatians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The large, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Wela Volcano. The average income tax rate is 83.8%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient torracattian economy, worth 225 trillion Torracat Moves a year, is led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Basket Weaving. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 120,629 Torracat Moves, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Corporations donate huge sums of money to favored politicians, legal contracts aren't worth the paper they're written on, the carbon tax fund gladly supplies warm blankets when the poor can't pay their heating bills, and at customs baggage gets an x-ray and female travelers get an ultrasound. Crime is totally unknown. Ostrovskiy's national animal is the torracat, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is anything you want.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Ostrovskiy voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Ever-Wandering Souls".
- : Ostrovskiy voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Pedagogical Freedom".
- : Ostrovskiy lodged a message on the Compatibility Regional Message Board.
- : Ostrovskiy voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Liberate Syria".
- : Ostrovskiy voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commercial Arbitration Recognition".
- : Ostrovskiy voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend The Red Fleet".
- : Ostrovskiy voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Supporting and Valuing the Humanities"".
- : Ostrovskiy was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Politically Free and Most Beautiful Environments.
- : Ostrovskiy voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Altino".
- : Ostrovskiy agreed to construct embassies between Compatibility and Weffle.
Endorsements Received: None.