|Leader||Grand Emperor Kazimierz II Piast|
The Divine Empire of Pagan Poland is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Grand Emperor Kazimierz II Piast with an iron fist, and renowned for its compulsory military service, fear of technology, and avowedly heterosexual populace. The hard-nosed, cynical, devout population of 2.649 billion Poles are ruled without fear or favor by a psychotic dictator, who outlaws just about everything and refers to the populace as "my little playthings."
The enormous, corrupt, socially-minded, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Defense, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Warszawa. The average income tax rate is 70.3%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The sizeable but underdeveloped Polish economy, worth 86.6 trillion Złoties a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is mostly made up of the Trout Farming industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Basket Weaving, and Arms Manufacturing. Average income is 32,689 Złoties, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Home renovation shows are increasingly popular, torture is illegal, signs at the border tell international drivers where they can put their cars, and there's a shortage of swinging hot spots as land development grinds to a halt. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Pagan Poland's national animal is the White Eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Perunism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Pagan Poland's influence in Lazarus rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Pagan Poland's influence in Lazarus rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Pagan Poland was refounded in Lazarus.
- : Pagan Poland ceased to exist in Confederacy of Allied States.
- : Pagan Poland lodged a message on the Confederacy of Allied States Regional Message Board.
- : Pagan Poland was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Trout Fishing Sector.
- : Following new legislation in Pagan Poland, there's a shortage of swinging hot spots as land development grinds to a halt.
- : Following new legislation in Pagan Poland, signs at the border tell international drivers where they can put their cars.
- : Following new legislation in Pagan Poland, torture is illegal.
- : Following new legislation in Pagan Poland, home renovation shows are increasingly popular.