|Leader||Editor-in-chief Jane Doe|
The Endorse Amerion of Page 53 is a huge, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Editor-in-chief Jane Doe with a fair hand, and notable for its daily referendums, vat-grown people, and absence of drug laws. The compassionate, democratic population of 935 million Readers hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The large government is primarily concerned with Education, although Administration, Healthcare, and Environment are also considered important, while Spirituality isn't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Paragraph 2. The average income tax rate is 71.1%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The very strong Page 53ian economy, worth 76.9 trillion Units a year, is dominated by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Arms Manufacturing, and Trout Farming. Average income is 82,277 Units, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Cosmopolitan citizens ask what their countries can do for them, Jennifer Government is a bestseller, praying before a battle is a court-martial offence, and re-education centers are being added to most prisons. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Page 53's national animal is the Drone, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Page 53 was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Publishing Industry.
- : Page 53 endorsed The Socialist Republic of New Juan Carlos Land.
- : Page 53 was endorsed by The Socialist Republic of New Juan Carlos Land.
- : Following new legislation in Page 53, re-education centers are being added to most prisons.
- : Following new legislation in Page 53, praying before a battle is a court-martial offence.
- : Following new legislation in Page 53, Jennifer Government is a bestseller.
- : Page 53 was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Pacifist.
- : Page 53 was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Eco-Friendly Governments.
- : Following new legislation in Page 53, cosmopolitan citizens ask what their countries can do for them.
- : Following new legislation in Page 53, advertisements read like science journal articles complete with extensive references.
Endorsements Received: 124 » Aumeltopia, Tsunamy, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Barabarom, The Tecorogan Federation, Crystal Creation, The Filippinas, Qvait, Mapico, Erinor, Madreia, Curlyhoward, Jehenna, Aidenfieeld, Hanguk-Nippon, Amerion, Holy Free, West Pastafaria, Great Scapula, Bleakfoot, Land Without Shrimp, Bawkie, Farengeto, Kringalia, PenguinPies, Wehraboos, Anserisa, Weburya, Turks of The Eastern Calculus, CzechoSlovakishMoravia, Sau Man Frescher, Sedunn, Iym Winterless, Steampunk Engineers, Si-topia, Bear Connors Paradiso, The Solar System Scope, USNE2018, Weryalachiressaraxiatopia, The United Expanse, Drystar, The Plebeian States, Sanden, Realms of Madness, Ralphburg, Salguod, Cypheri, Southern Numenor, Novaexus, Eastern Nyan, and 74 others.Seliyan progressive Islands, Yeldarbsland, Gliasco, Shefino, Abarri, Stoniamera, Soem, Lincolns Virginia, Our Lord and Savior Ting, Great Andora, Utondara, Native Inhabitants of Antarctica, Eutraya, Of South America, Baltenlands, Tsvetania, Calistan, Walloonia, Cuuldere, Beepee, Ebonhand, Elan Sleazebaganno, Jimburna, Kervanosia, Tridem, Compli, Marinho Islands, Starsight, The Worst army of, Auphelia, Fasire, Kandorith, Laamiva, Corgitopiaa, ChickenDome, Techganet, Nowa Europa, Well F, West Fallows, Trepsit, United States of Vietnam, Dossiny, Sandaoguo, New Briantown, Vincent Field, RestartAll, Belschaft, Royaltica, Drugged Monkeys, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Myness, Nookington, Kedjens, Midand, Concrete Slab, Andinla, White Bananistan, Gonrati, The SpaceNeo-Goryeo Etymological Society, Catillos, B H A R A T, Namhines, Volaworand, Coadjuthen, Gecetesse, Efferalt, Ausstan, House Ahsanul, Trinennie, Jazzfrezia, Omiri, Western Fardelshufflestein, Merevane, and New Juan Carlos Land.