The Sultanate of Pakistan and Bangladesh is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, remarkable for its prohibition of alcohol, zero percent divorce rate, and irreverence towards religion. The hard-nosed, humorless population of 6.203 billion Pakistan and Bangladeshians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Education, Defense, and Administration. The average income tax rate is 98.0%.
The frighteningly efficient Pakistan and Bangladeshian economy, worth a remarkable 1,987 trillion Rupees a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Arms Manufacturing, and Beef-Based Agriculture. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an amazing 320,415 Rupees, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.5 times as much as the poorest.
Dangerous criminals are often 'accidentally' sent on one-way trips to Maxtopia, helping grandma with her Misgendering 101 homework is a national rite of passage, people often feel unbalanced by their daily commute, and the nation is committed to nuclear rearmament. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Pakistan and Bangladesh's national animal is the Markhor, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Pakistan and Bangladesh, the nation is committed to nuclear rearmament.
- : Following new legislation in Pakistan and Bangladesh, people often feel unbalanced by their daily commute.
- : Following new legislation in Pakistan and Bangladesh, helping grandma with her Misgendering 101 homework is a national rite of passage.
- : Following new legislation in Pakistan and Bangladesh, dangerous criminals are often 'accidentally' sent on one-way trips to Maxtopia.
- : Following new legislation in Pakistan and Bangladesh, economists have been named Invertebrates of the Year.
- : Following new legislation in Pakistan and Bangladesh, male cubicle workers stand up every time a woman enters the room.
- : Following new legislation in Pakistan and Bangladesh, traffic cops spend most of their work-hours calculating citizens' monthly income.
- : Following new legislation in Pakistan and Bangladesh, a large-scale revitalization of the education system is underway.
- : Following new legislation in Pakistan and Bangladesh, the tribal zone has been opened to up to 'economic interest' groups.
- : Following new legislation in Pakistan and Bangladesh, prematurely retired barristers twitch in anxiety when they talk about their courtroom experiences.
Endorsements Received: 222 » Territorio di Nessuno, Yaorozu, Ethnon, Empy, Siwale, Corfad, Kwaj, Shibutani, Wineclaw, Koda-Land, United Draconia, Sundred, Notyoutopia, Zeternia, Shadowrik, PlanetPunk, Sunto, Frances Francis the First of France, Buckerino, Atain, Holy Oranz, Sil Dorsett, Maott, Universal State Formula, Selfgradatude, Moubarakistan, Former English Colony, Pallaith, Xentherida, El Fiji Grande, Diodone, Dar es Saalam, New Trisone, Wilkshire, Kobagia, The Iron Lions, The Rhein States, The Most Freedom Ever, Great Bights Mum, New Pruessen, Highton Islands, SORT, Yukti, Malta Comino Gozo, Votak Matim, Vincone Cae, North Bratislava, Kasazzastan, Dyrenell, Cloydicia, and 172 others.The Windmilluminati, Napnomadia, Bearical, Niradans, Unsophisticate, Omnistria, Amauri, Dreadton, Ninjak30, Eri-Maqa-Ena, Pasargad, Valhalla123, The Sinclarian Provinces, Guer Aike, Egalico, Solmetria, Joodey, Steampunk Ariel, Plangainer, Trillius, Unimaginable Doom, Haor Chall, 1 very fast endotarter, Destructive Government Endorsing System, Noahs Second Country, Loutsland, Glurponia, Abject Ludicrosity, Zumlandia, Orado, Runeda, Daiz, The Tampa Bay Rays, New Octicarg, McMasterdonia, The Stratosphere Islands, Nakayo, Wisconsota, Gnomewatchers, Kranostav, PotatoFarmers, Pazair, United Kahndaq, Seenvorland, Viridiann, Clan Spaniel, Dabarastan, Zyvetskistaahn, Vernest Quill, Interdimensional Zone, Ravendi, Castle Federation, Palgo, Misthas, Valentine Z, Austral States of America, Terban Kedah, Valshire, Fendlium, Zecit, Praeceps, Volstokn, Loli County, Cobleck Weleis, Lungha, Serendipita Martia, Lazadonil, Tachycardia, Avemterra, Makersaulache, Newpromisedland, Hamerica, Libertanarchia, Free Culture, Merconitonitopia, Valatic Ash, Kelvaros Prime, Xagill, Yokciq Empire, Woodsend, The New Communist Republic Of States, Wit Noreis, MiaryBhalzhack, The Endless Eventide, KhalChicken, The World Capitalist Confederation, Vexilia, SherpDaWerp in TNP, Ihese, Noesantara, Crader, New Avian, Prevaland, Methor, Antiyard, Olofin, Supreme Leader Hadrian, Nistriabar, New Lakemba, Varola, Unshleepd, Avastate, Solskjar, Schnuftelland, The Pantheons, Korovan Isles, Fizban, Westinor, Astronomical, Solimun, The Serdey Islands, Fauzjhia, Mesopotama, Greater Pittsburgh, Sunnaria, Luxestan, PortvgaI, East Akra, Frostcell, FROST33, Sikol, Saperisole, Zzozona, Iztocna Slavija, Hoglands, Plutayah, Confederacy of Antarctica, Borsukia, I Like Killing people, Prydania, Fox Richy, Libertania Democratica, Sevinland, Shinjuku tokyo 0, Asoc lon, The Calabash Protectorate, Lionia, Kocherian, TyGerria, Victorian Atlantis, Seanat, Brucklania, Fayyayid, Arichia, Eywaan, Arbor Marshes, Grand Toastlandia, Nouvelle-Floride, New Jamgra, Damsmel, Fracie, Innocentic, The New Cordian Empire, Xyrron, Smesh, Pokemanland, Principia Mathematica, Terra Aquilon, Neu-Galicia, Madjack, Simone Republic, Labora, The Democratic Kingdom Of Skaraborg, Ihsan, Kenaniahistan, Xipher, Kragsgale, Astal Aavors, Amerian States, Illusia and Neverendia, Andexia, and Buckhem.