|Animal||Dacnis à coiffe bleue|
The Democratic Republic of Palgua is a gargantuan, socially progressive nation, ruled by Hillary Patrick with a fair hand, and notable for its ubiquitous missile silos, free-roaming dinosaurs, and multi-spousal wedding ceremonies. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic population of 10.134 billion Palguans hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized, corrupt, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Cracoga. The average income tax rate is 74.4%.
The frighteningly efficient Palguan economy, worth a remarkable 1,654 trillion pagamos a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Retail. Black market activity is notable. Average income is an impressive 163,227 pagamos, with the richest citizens earning 5.0 times as much as the poorest.
There is something rotten in the state of Palgua, citizens know never to accept cookies from strangers, imitation is the sincerest form of felony, and pet loving officers arrest citizens who don't give their dogs enough biscuits. Crime is totally unknown. Palgua's national animal is the Dacnis à coiffe bleue, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Palgua was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Healthiest Citizens.
- : Palgua was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Poor Incomes.
- : Palgua was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Average Incomes.
- : Palgua was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Basket Weaving Sector.
- : Palgua's influence in Zogarok fell from "Duckspeaker" to "Handshaker".
- : Palgua's influence in Zogarok fell from "Envoy" to "Duckspeaker".
- : Palgua's influence in Zogarok rose from "Minnow" to "Envoy".
- : Palgua altered its national flag.
- : Palgua relocated from Lazarus to Zogarok.
- : Palgua was refounded in Lazarus.