|Leader||the minister of guidance|
The Democratic States of Palvat is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by the minister of guidance with a fair hand, and renowned for its museums and concert halls, free-roaming dinosaurs, and hatred of cheese. The compassionate, democratic, devout population of 2.593 billion Palvatians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The enormous, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Healthcare, Administration, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of blossom. The average income tax rate is 80.7%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Palvatian economy, worth 246 trillion florins a year, is quite specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing and Basket Weaving. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 95,097 florins, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Banning party poppers has been a real party pooper, orthopaedics patients often have a bounce in their step, courtrooms can be a little sketchy, and teenage male videogamers often suffer repetitive strain wrist injuries. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Palvat's national animal is the dove, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is secular state.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Palvat, teenage male videogamers often suffer repetitive strain wrist injuries.
- : Palvat was reclassified from "Left-wing Utopia" to "Civil Rights Lovefest".
- : Following new legislation in Palvat, courtrooms can be a little sketchy.
- : Following new legislation in Palvat, orthopaedics patients often have a bounce in their step.
- : Following new legislation in Palvat, banning party poppers has been a real party pooper.
- : Following new legislation in Palvat, the most popular WhoTube videos are ones featuring parodies of iconic songs.
- : Palvat lodged a message on the A Taco Archipelago Regional Message Board.
- : Following new legislation in Palvat, there have been reports of people marrying housepets.
- : Following new legislation in Palvat, Big Agriculture has the government by the nuts.
- : Palvat was reclassified from "Civil Rights Lovefest" to "Left-wing Utopia".
Endorsements Received: 32 » Wysrod, Clialaad, Megistos, The Republic of Osea, Valentian Elysium, Drewish, Namakan, Solsevara, Galimania, Makykay, Keswickholt, Anisopterra, Maconshinbernititte, Ardelenia, Northern Nivaria, United States of Island land, S Mova Derat, The Galactic American Imperium, Vivolkha, Marxist Germany, Pianaville, The Assembly of Awesomeness, Krystalveil, Wischland, Janraiqlux, Tierra de Platanos, Killettland, New Kowloon Bay, Capea, Silvedania, Alemputo, and Saint Islaw Wra.