The Queen's State of Pancasil is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by the Governor with a fair hand, and notable for its barren, inhospitable landscape, suspicion of poets, and complete absence of social welfare. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 13.073 billion Pancasilians are effectively ruled by a group of massive corporations, who run for political office and provide their well-off citizens with world-class goods and services. Their poorer citizens, however, are mostly starving to death while being urged to go out and get real jobs. The populace has reasonably extensive civil rights, although these are mostly aimed at allowing them to buy whatever they like.
The tiny government is dominated by the Department of Industry, with Social Policy also on the agenda, while Welfare and Environment are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Capital Heights. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 8.5%.
The thriving Pancasilian economy, worth 552 trillion betales a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Pizza Delivery industry, with major contributions from Uranium Mining, Arms Manufacturing, and Door-to-door Insurance Sales. Average income is 42,243 betales, with the richest citizens earning 9.8 times as much as the poorest.
Royalist is the most offensive slur in the Pancasilian language, teams of painters are converting road signs from horse lengths to kilometers, crayon squiggles were a late addition to the works of the Renaissance Old Masters, and leakers release information by etching graffiti on bathroom stalls. Crime is a problem, with the police force struggling against a lack of funding and a high mortality rate. Pancasil's national animal is the deer, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Pancasil proposed constructing embassies between Indonesia and Bangkok.
- : Pancasil proposed constructing embassies between Indonesia and Kinshasa.
- : Pancasil proposed constructing embassies between Indonesia and Society of Commissioned Gentlemen.
- : Pancasil agreed to construct embassies between Indonesia and Monarchist and Democratic Alliance.
- : Pancasil appointed The Queen's State of Royal House of Windsor as Alliance Ambassador at Large with authority over Embassies in Indonesia.
- : Pancasil lodged a message on the Indonesia Regional Message Board.
- : Pancasil agreed to construct embassies between Indonesia and Trendsetter.
- : Pancasil agreed to construct embassies between Indonesia and The Region of the South.
- : Pancasil agreed to construct embassies between Indonesia and RussiaState.
- : Pancasil agreed to construct embassies between Indonesia and Arconian Empire.