|Leader||Her Worshipfulness Queen Pauline I|
The French Delight of Pauline Bonaparte is a colossal, efficient nation, ruled by Her Worshipfulness Queen Pauline I with an iron fist, and remarkable for its complete lack of prisons, smutty television, and punitive income tax rates. The hard-nosed, cynical population of 9.417 billion Bonapartes are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The government — a sprawling, bureaucracy-choked, corrupt, well-organized morass — juggles the competing demands of Healthcare, Welfare, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Paris. The average income tax rate is 79.8%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The thriving Bonapartan economy, worth 506 trillion francs a year, is driven almost entirely by government activity. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is led by the Basket Weaving industry, with major contributions from Trout Farming, Cheese Exports, and Door-to-door Insurance Sales. Average income is 53,777 francs, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The navy plans patrols according to how many pubs nearby ports have, the armed forces have designated 'murder teams' that root out rebels in Brasilistan, captured Brasilistani POWs are staying in 5-star hotels, and government negotiators never forget to say "pretty please" when begging for custody of its criminals. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Pauline Bonaparte's national animal is the lady-in-waiting, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Pauline Bonaparte's influence in Carcassonne rose from "Contender" to "Instigator".
- : Pauline Bonaparte endorsed The Federation of Floresta de Jurah.
- : Pauline Bonaparte was endorsed by The Confederation of Fenteu.
- : Pauline Bonaparte voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "End Blood Sports"".
- : Pauline Bonaparte lodged a message on the Carcassonne Regional Message Board.
- : Pauline Bonaparte endorsed The Utilitarian Utopia of Ladratia.
- : Pauline Bonaparte endorsed The Oppressed Peoples of West Medoran.
- : Pauline Bonaparte endorsed The United States of Srabia.
- : Pauline Bonaparte endorsed The Kingdom of Wes Romic.
- : Pauline Bonaparte endorsed The Confederation of Fenteu.
Endorsements Received: 54 » The Lost Vally, Indonesia-Korea, Fettel, Ytupuera, Puncak Alam, Savag3, Femcia, Benot, Monious, Epithemia, Muik, Sergovo, INingizimu Afrika, New Interzone, Grimmbleddyn, Ysengrim, Aquota, Gheta, Ciskavkazia, Roighelm, Slimtopia, Eleftherum, Diano, Ingarda, Lotharik, Dragon Empire, Ben Bridge, Ordemia, The Quiet Kid, Thoyr, The Pyros, Azin-court, Biafraland, Fenecadia, Unboundable, Elysian Forge, Colab, The hevyest metal, Ligurian Republics, Covo, Eastern Kurwakistan Republic, Nouvelle-Zeland, Procyonid Republic, Pomocalania, Schweitzland, Andalo, East Walundy, Prinz, Monadonia, South Suno, and 4 others.Srabia, Ladratia, Wes Romic, and Fenteu.