The Armed Republic of Paweaul is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by Lingling with an even hand, and remarkable for its museums and concert halls, smutty television, and parental licensing program. The compassionate population of 1.151 billion Paweaulians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The large government prioritizes Education, although Healthcare, Administration, and Defense are also considered important, while Spirituality is ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Duolingo. The average income tax rate is 54.5%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The sizeable but inefficient Paweaulian economy, worth 52.3 trillion Rugeios a year, is led by the Trout Farming industry, with significant contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Automobile Manufacturing, and Beef-Based Agriculture. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 45,447 Rugeios, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The nation is experiencing a severe shortage of sporting events, euthanasia is legal, one-man canoes fitted with the latest tracking technology leave no room for one man, and libraries are bulldozed to make way for internet cafés. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Paweaul's national animal is the Doge, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Paweaul's influence in The United Federations rose from "Hatchling" to "Squire".
- : Paweaul voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Integrity in Law Enforcement".
- : Paweaul voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Nuremgard".
- : Paweaul was admitted to the World Assembly.
- : Paweaul applied to join the World Assembly.
- : Paweaul altered its national flag.
- : Paweaul relocated from Balder to The United Federations.
- : Paweaul was refounded in Balder.
- : Paweaul ceased to exist in The United Federations.
- : Paweaul was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Trout Fishing Sector.
Endorsements Received: None.