The Free Land of People Prussia is a huge, socially progressive nation, renowned for its museums and concert halls, soft-spoken computers, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, democratic population of 886 million People Prussians love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, while businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized, socially-minded, outspoken government prioritizes Education, although Healthcare, Industry, and Law & Order are also considered important, while Spirituality is ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Herford. The average income tax rate is 54.2%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The powerhouse People Prussian economy, worth 92.0 trillion Marks a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is fairly diversified, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Cheese Exports, and Book Publishing. Average income is an impressive 103,891 Marks, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.5 times as much as the poorest.
Families returning from international vacations are unable to get their children back into the country, the blind lead the blind in social welfare, cricket farmers use magnifying glasses to fit every member of their herd with tiny tracking tags, and construction of the Really Big Hadron Collider is underway. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. People Prussia's national animal is the Dog, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in People Prussia, construction of the Really Big Hadron Collider is underway.
- : Following new legislation in People Prussia, cricket farmers use magnifying glasses to fit every member of their herd with tiny tracking tags.
- : Following new legislation in People Prussia, the blind lead the blind in social welfare.
- : Following new legislation in People Prussia, families returning from international vacations are unable to get their children back into the country.
- : People Prussia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Workforce Participation Rate.
- : People Prussia was endorsed by The Kingdom of Test for a new hope.
- : Following new legislation in People Prussia, violently opinionated speakers can be heard preaching their hateful views on every street corner.
- : Following new legislation in People Prussia, People Prussia's free colleges struggle to maintain standards in the face of overwhelming demand.
- : Following new legislation in People Prussia, cities are engulfed by smog.
- : Following new legislation in People Prussia, disability advocates are not amused that they are told to be dependent on People Prussians's kindness.
Endorsements Received: 132 » Highton Islands, Ethnon, Corfad, Siwale, Shin-Hachioji, Sinelona, Diodone, Cloydicia, The Rhein States, Australiland, Omnistria, Kasazzastan, Territorio di Nessuno, Sakaryata, Great Bights Mum, Spartoptia, Bearical, Selfgradatude, The United States of Romania, Napnomadia, Sundred, THX1138, PlanetPunk, Kwaj, Dar es Saalam, Yaorozu, New Bremerton, Amauri, North Bratislava, Koda-Land, Agrauron, Black Templares, Notyoutopia, Bayern-Straubing, Shibutani, Yarecir, Wilkshire, Wineclaw, Hong Kong Empire, El Fiji Grande, Holy Oranz, Shadowrik, Empy, Malta Comino Gozo, Lunallian, Uganda Knuckles UK, Dreadton, Frances Francis the First of France, Outer Egorniand, Xentherida, and 82 others.Federation Terra Australis, New Pruessen, Unsophisticate, Sunto, Ka Ching, The Pantheons, Ninjak30, Yukti, Sil Dorsett, Pallaith, The South Falls, Maott, The Windmilluminati, General COE, SillyString, United Draconia, Eri-Maqa-Ena, Vincone Cae, Sanjurika, Ethereal Expanse, Pasargad, Buckerino, Universal State Formula, Alunya, COCONUT-CITY, Moubarakistan, Ainsworth, Ozstan, Steraz, Sheldanada, Atain, The Sinclarian Provinces, Suicidistan, Niradans, The Iron Lions, Justanistan, Guer Aike, Q w e r t y, Votak Matim, Ofemerica, Egalico, Tappan Hills, Solmetria, Torakuen, Joodey, Guslantis, Ara Antrizuls, Kirostan, The Notorious Mad Jack, Novare Res, Racoda, Ibiscaton, Saturns Edge, Peldorn, Jasminlandia, Zemnaya Svoboda, Steampunk Ariel, Plangainer, Trillius, Haor Chall, Norvayopia, Misuvelia, Tsardom of Leonlandia, VarDrade, Unimaginable Doom, Ejhsa, Liberum Mundi, Seidr Wyrd, Victoriaans Nederlands, Apetopia, Lomjia, 1 very fast endotarter, Ikea Rike, Free Azzaca, Thiammyalllaland, Vikingiarchy, Aratani, Destructive Government Endorsing System, Castle Federation, Noahs Second Country, Former English Colony, and Test for a new hope.