The Armed Republic of Permaculture Evangelists is a huge, environmentally stunning nation, remarkable for its ubiquitous missile silos, frequent executions, and devotion to social welfare. The hard-nosed population of 472 million Permaculture Evangelistsians are prohibited from doing almost everything except voting, which they do timidly and conservatively.
The enormous, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Education, Law & Order, and Defense. The average income tax rate is 77.4%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The sizeable but underdeveloped Permaculture Evangelistsian economy, worth 21.2 trillion Mealworms a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Arms Manufacturing, and Book Publishing. Average income is 44,848 Mealworms, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Doctors prescribe videos of political debates to patients with insomnia, weapons are only sold to foreign governments that are legitimate enough to not bounce the cheque, the nation has always been at war with Moltovea, and the nation is currently revamping its entire education system. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Permaculture Evangelists's national animal is the Butcher Bird, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Permaculture Evangelists was endorsed by The Federal Republic of BuciLand.
- : Permaculture Evangelists was endorsed by The ENDORSE LIBERTANNY of The Atlae Isles.
- : Permaculture Evangelists was endorsed by The Weed-choked lawn of A mean old man.
- : Permaculture Evangelists was endorsed by The Holy Santa EndorseLIBERTANNY of Evrigenis.
- : Permaculture Evangelists was endorsed by The Matriarchy of Flying Snow.
- : Permaculture Evangelists was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Foreign Aid Spending.
- : Permaculture Evangelists was endorsed by The Artam3vian R3public of Modra.
- : Permaculture Evangelists's influence in The East Pacific rose from "Minnow" to "Sprat".
- : Permaculture Evangelists voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Crushing Our Enemies".
- : Permaculture Evangelists voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Rights of the employed".
Endorsements Received: 21 » Liberstankonia, H-Zhena, Zukchiva, Asendavia, VW53Aland, Brotherland, Ripsylvania, Stellar Colonies, Axdel, Libertanny, Todd McCloud, Dragons Blood, The Three States of Fortuna, Peoples Republic of GG, Eudinity, Oofery, Modra, Evrigenis, A mean old man, The Atlae Isles, and BuciLand.