The Federation of Perunya is a massive, socially progressive nation, notable for its ubiquitous missile silos, keen interest in outer space, and irreverence towards religion. The hard-nosed, democratic population of 3.41 billion Russians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government prioritizes Education, with Administration, Healthcare, and Industry also on the agenda, while Spirituality receives no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Perunas. The average income tax rate is 87.7%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Russian economy, worth 578 trillion Rubles a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Arms Manufacturing. Average income is an impressive 169,585 Rubles, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.3 times as much as the poorest.
The parliament building has installed a revolving door, judges are all-powerful, new legislators take a week-long class entitled "Keeping Your Job: How to Avoid Offending Leader", and the central politburo bears the fruits of everyone's labor. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Perunya's national animal is the Bear, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Rodnovery.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Perunya, the central politburo bears the fruits of everyone's labor.
- : Following new legislation in Perunya, new legislators take a week-long class entitled "Keeping Your Job: How to Avoid Offending Leader".
- : Following new legislation in Perunya, judges are all-powerful.
- : Perunya was reclassified from "New York Times Democracy" to "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy".
- : Perunya was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Secular.
- : Following new legislation in Perunya, the parliament building has installed a revolving door.
- : Following new legislation in Perunya, jury selection begins with explaining what a jury is.
- : Following new legislation in Perunya, devotion to God is only skin-deep.
- : Perunya endorsed The Republic of Ajaccino.
- : Perunya was endorsed by The Republic of Ajaccino.
Endorsements Received: 82 » Raghallaigh, Tomaenia, Vlazinova, Brickfield, Estanglia, Aexnidaral, Budraria, --Neo-America--, SETTLEMENT OF DREAMS, Murden, Lloenflys, United-Marrshmallows, Union Lysk, Liveropolis, Elaeria, Katkasistan, Paulotzia, Le Libertia, Avok Island, Purgitz, Pirataria, The United Socialist Republic of Datlof, Agapetopia, Polgaria, Liberepublia, Poquaoi, Igueranel, Muertio, Saarkon, Old Aweic Wirs, Acapais, Arvigiel, Poulton-with-Fearnhead, Zakanda, Illyrda, Vesperum, Free Rosabell, Ipsonasia, Troph Evinia, Eloscape, Mancheseva City, South Eastern Centralia, Dat Countreh, ROFLOLMAO LAND, The Democratic Peoples, Bolger, Clialaad, Twilight Ways, Zangc, Terra Potestatem, and 32 others.Volkovica, Vaioretta, Mikkazuki, Estingberg, Fox-Wolf Unions, Desrouleaux, Saarland-Niederbayern, Emastalia, Clan MacNeal, Damnlandia, Chungus World, Lethen, Salxeburg, New Peoples Empire, Purple Ruthenia, Zintibia, Gulibia, Ikheria, Verteger, Greatnessity City, Federal Republic of Respondia, The United Peoples of Centrism, Off God Islands, Thurston, Deathfall, BigITopia2, Maowi, Caffeinated, Zaeka, Sophos Saltus, Kingdom of Stargard, and Ajaccino.