The Republic of Peryn is a massive, safe nation, notable for its museums and concert halls, pith helmet sales, and parental licensing program. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 2.026 billion Perynians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The medium-sized government prioritizes Education, with Administration, Industry, and Environment also on the agenda. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Perie. The average income tax rate is 60.9%.
The frighteningly efficient Perynian economy, worth 298 trillion Perns a year, is fairly diversified and dominated by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Tourism, and Retail. Average income is an impressive 147,545 Perns, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.5 times as much as the poorest.
Political candidates recite daily pledges of loyalty to their chosen party, Peryn's children are widely acknowledged as the most foul-mouthed in the region, there's nothing more gay than bleeding for your nation, and the government is hoping that medical aid will speak louder than human rights abuses. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Peryn's national animal is the Swallow, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Peryn was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Rudest Citizens and the Top 10% for Most Pacifist.
- : Following new legislation in Peryn, the government is hoping that medical aid will speak louder than human rights abuses.
- : Following new legislation in Peryn, there's nothing more gay than bleeding for your nation.
- : Following new legislation in Peryn, Peryn's children are widely acknowledged as the most foul-mouthed in the region.
- : Following new legislation in Peryn, political candidates recite daily pledges of loyalty to their chosen party.
- : Following new legislation in Peryn, tax evaders are regularly visited by agents of the Peryn Blood Tithe.
- : Peryn was endorsed by The Commonwealth of VW53Aland.
- : Peryn lost the endorsement of The Commonwealth of VW53Aland.
- : Peryn was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Pacifist and Most Eco-Friendly Governments.
- : Following new legislation in Peryn, citizens can only enjoy the splendor of the natural world in designated 'Majesty Appreciation' zones.
Endorsements Received: 60 » Ridann, A Slanted Black Stripe, H-Zhena, The Sacred Whale, Wiranath, Ver Norge, Bharatewa, Bacon Land, Ardenaea, Elejamie, Kucia, Blazing Samaritan, Roliganistan, Biggstonia, Bai Lung, Goodnamesarerare, Lanagon, Kaigi, Wizardonia, Adavan, Outer Verron Swicia Islands, Talitoa, Drunken Seal Islands, Adolanta, Dragonia, Roissyland, Urimel, Federated States of Zootron, Brotherland, Furnifold, Unger under over, Ravendi, Bachtendekuppen, Wanabe, Dark Edgyness, Aelitia, The Happian Union, Axdel, Tim Stark, Davelands, The Angel of Charity, Neruch, Hizuru, Rhealaliit, Janoobi Jazair, BearStackof2015, Just Vale 2, The Cult of the Great Cthulhu, Am Echad, Justice-Becoming, and 10 others.Pakitsk, Marrico, Aleister, Funkadelia, Kilkire, America Mjolnir, The United Neo American Union, Opossum Slayer, Kangarawa, and VW53Aland.