The Community of Pianaville is a huge, efficient nation, notable for its complete lack of prisons, irreverence towards religion, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate population of 547 million Pianavilleans enjoy extensive civil rights and enjoy a level of social equality free from the usual accompanying government corruption.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Education, Welfare, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Pivela. The average income tax rate is 69.3%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The powerhouse Pianavillean economy, worth 57.4 trillion pians a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Information Technology, and Trout Farming. Average income is an impressive 105,023 pians, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Young girls aren't having a ball but they are enjoying themselves, religious households enthusiastically use whips in private, citizens cannot change their light bulbs without approval from an international committee, and major cities shut down as their local sports team takes to the field every day. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Pianaville's national animal is the axolotl, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Pianaville, major cities shut down as their local sports team takes to the field every day.
- : Following new legislation in Pianaville, citizens cannot change their light bulbs without approval from an international committee.
- : Following new legislation in Pianaville, religious households enthusiastically use whips in private.
- : Following new legislation in Pianaville, young girls aren't having a ball but they are enjoying themselves.
- : Pianaville was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Agricultural Sector and Smartest Citizens.
- : Following new legislation in Pianaville, fifteen-year-olds cannot walk younger siblings to school without a professional Childcare and Education Certificate.
- : Following new legislation in Pianaville, the nation has welcomed its expats back with open arms.
- : Following new legislation in Pianaville, young people suspect their parents might be a little bit stupid.
- : Pianaville voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Wallenburg".
- : Pianaville voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Wartime Journalism Protection Act"".
Endorsements Received: 84 » Wysrod, Valentian Elysium, Kuriko, Snakeden, Ignis Cinere, Krystalveil, Ao Kuang, New Fania, The Soylent Green Party, Recon Island, The Pipiles, The Pizza, Drewish, Great Lakartha, Haivon, Nooooooooooooooo, Vivolkha, Nilveroe, Xemja, Itic, Dustwind, Leprechaun Gold, Calrad, Anisopterra, Point Comfort Colony, Empire of Red, Republic of Karskarovyt, The Republic of Osea, Waitiki, Kachikawawa, Ascended Union, Keswickholt, AciaciaMont, Ishkabibber, Islands of Czechia, Neojinkotsu, Nogalacia, The Unop Union, Namakan, Evertopia, Tamsalin, Kaltovar, United Kingdom of Selesnia, Old Atlantica, Isentran, Zeganas, Northern African Sahara, Novegia, IslaMond, Zopciria, and 34 others.Santa Pace, Solsevara, Grimmywelsh, Liberdon, Lower Phlebacite, QuazaFire, Greenmont Federation, Generic Country Name That Is Available, Anollasia, Tzo, United East Republics, Bortheria, PYT, Everrettannia, Lisokyo, Echocrimsonia, Setealem, Katitania, Ariree, Lantzalot, Great Ranges, Wigwag, Solleana, Marxist Germany, Rambunctious Kitties, Makykay, Vill Send, Republic of Libriano, Nanase Army, Danyl, Mexemincerirenth, Iontan, Zaberaz Hapang, and HumanSanity.