The Republic of Piraxia is a huge, efficient nation, remarkable for its museums and concert halls, frequent executions, and complete absence of social welfare. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 368 million Piraxians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The relatively small government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Administration. The average income tax rate is 9.4%.
The very strong Piraxian economy, worth 30.2 trillion coronas a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Woodchip Exports, and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 81,944 coronas, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.5 times as much as the poorest.
Older ladies are inundated with offers to help them cross the road, the examiners who examine examiners are being examined by examiners, the nation's biggest export is stupidity, and some electoral districts are without a representative as they are stuck with perpetual revotes. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Piraxia's national animal is the panther, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Piraxia was endorsed by The Democratic States of Bortheria.
- : Piraxia was endorsed by The Gold Phoenix Queendom of Ignis Cinere.
- : Piraxia was endorsed by The Avant-Garde Commonwealth of Ascended Union.
- : Piraxia's influence in 10000 Islands rose from "Nipper" to "Minnow".
- : Piraxia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Basket Weaving Sector.
- : Piraxia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : Piraxia was endorsed by The Most Serene Republic of Waitiki.
- : Piraxia was endorsed by The Holy Empire of Kachikawawa.
- : Piraxia was endorsed by The Sovereign Commonwealth of Evertopia.
- : Following new legislation in Piraxia, some electoral districts are without a representative as they are stuck with perpetual revotes.
Endorsements Received: 15 » The Soylent Green Party, Krystalveil, Kuriko, Randopian, Anisopterra, Snakeden, New Fania, Dustwind, Wysrod, Evertopia, Kachikawawa, Waitiki, Ascended Union, Ignis Cinere, and Bortheria.