The Queen's State of Pitcairn Isles is a gargantuan, socially progressive nation, ruled by the Governor with a fair hand, and notable for its barren, inhospitable landscape, irreverence towards religion, and complete lack of public education. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 25.197 billion Pitcairn Islanders live in a state of perpetual fear, as a complete breakdown of social order has led to the rise of order through biker gangs.
The minute, pro-business, outspoken government, or what there is of one, juggles the competing demands of Welfare, Healthcare, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Capital Heights. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 6.3%.
The very strong Pitcairn Islesian economy, worth a remarkable 1,176 trillion betales a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is led by the Gambling industry, with significant contributions from Cheese Exports, Uranium Mining, and Woodchip Exports. Average income is 46,711 betales, but there is a significant disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 142,693 per year while the poor average 11,852, a ratio of 12.0 to 1.
Military funding has been stripped back, Pitcairn Isles has designated Capital Heights as its capital city, The Governor has just been declared ruler of Pitcairn Isles in an international press conference, and the government's official stance on religion is that it is so very silly. Crime is a problem, with the police force struggling against a lack of funding and a high mortality rate. Pitcairn Isles's national animal is the deer, which can occasionally be seen sifting through garbage in the nation's cities.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Pitcairn Isles's influence in Pitcairn Island fell from "Hegemony" to "Dominator".
- : Pitcairn Isles was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Lowest Overall Tax Burden.
- : Pitcairn Isles was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Crime Rates and Rudest Citizens.
- : Pitcairn Isles was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Gambling Industry.
- : Pitcairn Isles was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Politically Free.
- : Pitcairn Isles was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Extensive Civil Rights.
- : Pitcairn Isles proposed constructing embassies between Pitcairn Island and Vientiane.
- : Pitcairn Isles agreed to construct embassies between Pitcairn Island and Antaras.
- : Pitcairn Isles proposed constructing embassies between Pitcairn Island and Nouakchott.
- : Pitcairn Isles proposed constructing embassies between Pitcairn Island and Freedom Front.