The Armed Republic of Placeholder name is a huge, efficient nation, renowned for its ubiquitous missile silos, frequent executions, and complete lack of public education. The hard-nosed, hard-working population of 342 million Placeholder nameans are either ruled by a sleek, efficient government or a conglomerate of multinational corporations; it's difficult to tell which.
The minute, pro-business government, or what there is of one, juggles the competing demands of Industry, Defense, and Public Transport. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of This City. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 3.8%.
The frighteningly efficient Placeholder namean economy, worth 39.9 trillion Coins a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Retail, Uranium Mining, and Gambling. Average income is an impressive 116,528 Coins, but there is an enormous disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 653,273 per year while the poor average 10,306, a ratio of 63.4 to 1.
Traumatized ex-ambassadors seek treatment for their "desk dissociation", school teachers check the staff room for hidden webcams before complaining about rebellious students, the government terminates employment with extreme prejudice, and an alabaster statue of an ancient cat-deity takes pride of place in the centre of This City. Crime, especially youth-related, is pervasive, with the police force struggling against a lack of funding and a high mortality rate. Placeholder name's national animal is the taxidermied wolf, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Placeholder name voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Affordable Transgender Hormone Therapy".
- : Placeholder name endorsed The Somy4Del of North Prarie.
- : Placeholder name was endorsed by The Somy4Del of North Prarie.
- : Placeholder name voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commend the Rejected Realms".
- : Following new legislation in Placeholder name, an alabaster statue of an ancient cat-deity takes pride of place in the centre of This City.
- : Following new legislation in Placeholder name, the government terminates employment with extreme prejudice.
- : Placeholder name was reclassified from "Corporate Bordello" to "Capitalist Paradise".
- : Following new legislation in Placeholder name, school teachers check the staff room for hidden webcams before complaining about rebellious students.
- : Placeholder name was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Workforce Participation Rate.
- : Placeholder name endorsed The Electorate of United Federated States of Omega.
Endorsements Received: 60 » Saciu, Erinor, Barabarom, Wehraboos, Volaworand, Tsunamy, Xandev, Qawe, Aidenfieeld, Land Without Shrimp, The Libertarian Nation of Songrandine, Shadow-Land, Tsvetania, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Academy of Umbrellas, Hanguk-Nippon, Dasko, Linguiniland, Agalaesia, Aumeltopia, B-7, The Filippinas, Japanese Federal Republic, Chocholand, Stoniamera, The Solar System Scope, Milvands, Doomen, Vincent Field, Upper Tyrconnel, Farengeto, Ostanasia, Quiescent, Mew Nation, Darakin, Darbor, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Towi Lamia, New Juan Carlos Land, Pays de Loire, Aveerya, Roavin, Amerion, Kringalia, Wild Space, Tiki Fire, Great Africans, Jehenna, Phanama, Qvait, and 10 others.Lambdaland, Beepee, Rebel-topia, PenguinPies, Utondara, P R of China, Negoshi, World United, United Federated States of Omega, and North Prarie.