The Federation of Planet Rucia is a huge, environmentally stunning nation, remarkable for its smutty television, restrictive gun laws, and suspicion of poets. The compassionate, hard-working population of 411 million Rucians enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Industry, Administration, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Yenkyo. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 27.3%.
The frighteningly efficient Rucian economy, worth 41.3 trillion kertoites a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Retail, and Beef-Based Agriculture. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 100,588 kertoites, with the richest citizens earning 7.6 times as much as the poorest.
Agricultural employees work for peanuts, party-lovers often change religions just for the weekend, every workday begins with group therapy, and the nation faces constant invasions by foreign boy bands. Crime is totally unknown. Planet Rucia's national animal is the Kucrian, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Planet Rucia, the nation faces constant invasions by foreign boy bands.
- : Following new legislation in Planet Rucia, every workday begins with group therapy.
- : Following new legislation in Planet Rucia, party-lovers often change religions just for the weekend.
- : Planet Rucia was reclassified from "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy" to "Left-Leaning College State".
- : Following new legislation in Planet Rucia, agricultural employees work for peanuts.
- : Following new legislation in Planet Rucia, companies flee the nation rather than pay their fair share of taxes.
- : Planet Rucia published "Yogorian Opening Round Finished, Main Sequence Stage Started [3233 AD]" (Account: Sport).
- : Planet Rucia altered its national flag.
- : Planet Rucia changed its national motto to "We will rule with a fair and orderly hand".
- : Planet Rucia lodged a message on the Asmor Federation Military Base Regional Message Board.