The People's Republic of Plankia is a huge, efficient nation, notable for its smutty television, punitive income tax rates, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate population of 305 million Plankians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Education, Defense, and Administration. The average income tax rate is 72.8%.
The thriving Plankian economy, worth 25.2 trillion Rubles a year, is fairly diversified and dominated by the Trout Farming industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Door-to-door Insurance Sales. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 82,590 Rubles, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.2 times as much as the poorest.
On-call doctors who check their pagers during movies are banned from cinemas for life, cash-strapped junkies lick rabbits for a cheap high, foreign policy is mostly just to smile and hope for the best, and it ain't easy to be green enough to be imported into Plankia. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Plankia's national animal is the Tiger, which can occasionally be seen sifting through garbage in the nation's cities.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Plankia was endorsed by The Federal Republic of BuciLand.
- : Plankia was endorsed by The ENDORSE LIBERTANNY of The Atlae Isles.
- : Plankia was endorsed by The Weed-choked lawn of A mean old man.
- : Plankia was endorsed by The Parrot Excommunigate of Libertanny.
- : Plankia was endorsed by The Matriarchy of Flying Snow.
- : Plankia was endorsed by The Artamevian Republic of Modra.
- : Plankia voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Liberate Iran"".
- : Plankia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Cheerful Citizens.
- : Following new legislation in Plankia, it ain't easy to be green enough to be imported into Plankia.
- : Following new legislation in Plankia, foreign policy is mostly just to smile and hope for the best.
Endorsements Received: 21 » VW53Aland, Ridann, Lingu, H-Zhena, Zukchiva, Todd McCloud, Brotherland, Asendavia, America Mjolnir, The Three States of Fortuna, Staynes, The Eternal Land of Jong, Tretrid, Aivintis, Evrigenis, Oofery, Modra, Libertanny, A mean old man, The Atlae Isles, and BuciLand.