The Republic of Pontevedra-Vigo is a huge, safe nation, notable for its barren, inhospitable landscape, compulsory military service, and irreverence towards religion. The compassionate, hard-working population of 341 million Pontevedra-Vigoans enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The relatively small government juggles the competing demands of Industry, Education, and Healthcare. The average income tax rate is 10.2%.
The powerhouse Pontevedra-Vigoan economy, worth 27.7 trillion Caballeroes a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Door-to-door Insurance Sales, and Retail. Average income is 81,199 Caballeroes, with the richest citizens earning 5.1 times as much as the poorest.
The nation is renowned abroad for its love of blood and guts, prisoners have been known to host cooking and home décor television shows, sweet-toothed Pontevedra-Vigoans have been left penniless by the VAT on candy, and industry tycoons rarely hide their misdeeds due to the government's habit of bailing them out. Crime, especially youth-related, is well under control. Pontevedra-Vigo's national animal is the Seagull, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to toxic air pollution.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Pontevedra-Vigo was endorsed by The ENDORSE LIBERTANNY of The Atlae Isles.
- : Pontevedra-Vigo was endorsed by The Weed-choked lawn of A mean old man.
- : Pontevedra-Vigo was endorsed by The Parrot Excommunigate of Libertanny.
- : Pontevedra-Vigo was endorsed by The Matriarchy of Flying Snow.
- : Pontevedra-Vigo's influence in The East Pacific rose from "Minnow" to "Sprat".
- : Pontevedra-Vigo was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Influential.
- : Pontevedra-Vigo was endorsed by The Artam3vian R3public of Modra.
- : Pontevedra-Vigo was endorsed by The Holy Roman Father of The Romanum Legio.
- : Following new legislation in Pontevedra-Vigo, industry tycoons rarely hide their misdeeds due to the government's habit of bailing them out.
- : Pontevedra-Vigo voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Vilita and Turori".
Endorsements Received: 28 » VW53Aland, Acronis, BuciLand, Zukchiva, Todd McCloud, Brotherland, H-Zhena, Liberstankonia, Staynes, The Three States of Fortuna, Asendavia, Peoples Republic of GG, Sokala, Federated States of Zootron, East Malaysia, The Eternal Land of Jong, Tretrid, Ridann, Philville2, Mays Austrian Nation, Evrigenis, Oofery, Aivintis, The Romanum Legio, Modra, Libertanny, A mean old man, and The Atlae Isles.