The Republic of Potash is a huge, environmentally stunning nation, renowned for its compulsory military service, ubiquitous missile silos, and irreverence towards religion. The hard-nosed population of 254 million Potashians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The medium-sized, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Education, Defense, and Law & Order. The average income tax rate is 42.2%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The sizeable but inefficient Potashian economy, worth 10.2 trillion Bucks a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Book Publishing industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Basket Weaving, and Arms Manufacturing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 40,335 Bucks, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Toddler groups have taken over local libraries, earthquake sirens are a leading cause of hearing loss, religious bigotry is not allowed but bigotry against theism is encouraged, and drug deals return to the streets as legions of undercover officers stalk the dark web. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Potash's national animal is the Walrus, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Potash was endorsed by The Federal Republic of BuciLand.
- : Potash was endorsed by The ENDORSE LIBERTANNY of The Atlae Isles.
- : Potash was endorsed by The Weed-choked lawn of A mean old man.
- : Potash was endorsed by The Parrot Excommunigate of Libertanny.
- : Potash was endorsed by The Matriarchy of Flying Snow.
- : Potash was endorsed by The Artamevian Republic of Modra.
- : Potash lost the endorsement of The Federal Republic of Rainbow Vests.
- : Potash was endorsed by The Empire of Raunch.
- : Potash was endorsed by The Queen Of the Waltz of Feu de Glace.
- : Following new legislation in Potash, drug deals return to the streets as legions of undercover officers stalk the dark web.
Endorsements Received: 29 » Marrabuk, Staynes, Zukchiva, H-Zhena, VW53Aland, Brotherland, Sokala, Pakitsk, Todd McCloud, Ridann, Technocratic Tagalog, Tretrid, Virgoliaendorses, The Three States of Fortuna, East Malaysia, Drunken Seal Islands, The Eternal Land of Jong, Asendavia, Stellar Colonies, Aivintis, Mays Austrian Nation, Evrigenis, Oofery, Raunch, Modra, Libertanny, A mean old man, The Atlae Isles, and BuciLand.