The Principality of Prefesia is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, remarkable for its sprawling nuclear power plants, digital currency, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, democratic, humorless population of 3.052 billion Prefesians love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, while businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion.
The enormous, socially-minded government prioritizes Education, with Administration, Environment, and Healthcare also on the agenda, while Spirituality and International Aid aren't funded at all. The average income tax rate is 97.9%.
The frighteningly efficient Prefesian economy, worth 499 trillion Preferences a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing and Arms Manufacturing. Average income is an impressive 163,740 Preferences, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The government tells its citizens to 'forgive and forget', foreign policy often involves bullwhips and leather, obstetricians are not allowed to publish ultrasound pictures of fetuses in medical journals, and the military maintains a fierce arsenal of 'Cure Missiles'. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Prefesia's national animal is the Articulated Toad, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Prefesia, the military maintains a fierce arsenal of 'Cure Missiles'.
- : Following new legislation in Prefesia, obstetricians are not allowed to publish ultrasound pictures of fetuses in medical journals.
- : Following new legislation in Prefesia, foreign policy often involves bullwhips and leather.
- : Following new legislation in Prefesia, the government tells its citizens to 'forgive and forget'.
- : Prefesia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Subsidized Industry.
- : Following new legislation in Prefesia, veterans are directed into environmental cleanup operations.
- : Following new legislation in Prefesia, Prefesia City spends billions upgrading public transport.
- : Following new legislation in Prefesia, there's some really clean windows in Prefesian houses.
- : Following new legislation in Prefesia, the Supreme Court vehemently protects civil rights and the right to privacy.
- : Following new legislation in Prefesia, government employees from Prefesia dominate international lumberjack competitions.
Endorsements Received: 90 » Pencil Sharpeners 2, Erinor, Farengeto, Kringalia, Tsunamy, Belschaft, Si-topia, Luddinlande, Sandaoguo, Drugged Monkeys, Quiescent, Jehenna, Hanguk-Nippon, Aidenfieeld, Rebel-topia, The naked people, Darakin, Wyatonians, Linguiniland, Freedwanda, Lotadia, Aywhyou, United States of Vietnam, La Ascension, Moreana, Escevola, Volaworand, Sedunn, Techganet, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Rhetiaa, Paranoia, New Briantown, Jaxon, Aumeltopia, Beepee, UnShleepd, The Derpy Democratic Republic Of Herp, Silberne Wache, The National Corporation, Isokenzar, Anachronolandia, Noveos, Elveka, Cuuldere, Tsvetania, Saciu, Rabbitz, Direwolf1, Vincent Field, and 40 others.Grouu, Auphelia, Kroumos, Xandev, Midand, A Frog Dimension, The Libertarian Nation of Songrandine, Whimichy, Shema Mitzvah, Qvait, Birdkeeper, Depression Table, Nankyoku Tairiku, Maletora, Land Without Shrimp, Jahass, Abarri, The Filippinas, Academy of Umbrellas, Wehraboos, Akindom, The Solar System Scope, USNE2018, Ostanasia, Agalaesia, Qawe, Churumduul, State of Iowa, Sesteran, Federated Kingdoms of Brittania, Slenrotros, Upper Tyrconnel, Chocholand, Farelonia, Pays de Loire, Mew Nation, Roavin, Aguatania, Amerion, and Wild Space.