The Federal Republic of Propwash is a gargantuan, safe nation, renowned for its museums and concert halls, unlimited-speed roads, and keen interest in outer space. The compassionate, democratic population of 12.278 billion Propwashians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The large, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Corraine. The average income tax rate is 73.3%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Propwashian economy, worth a remarkable 1,307 trillion Coles a year, is quite specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Arms Manufacturing, and Book Publishing. Black market activity is frequent. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 106,527 Coles, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.0 times as much as the poorest.
Any reference to a higher being is punished with public shaming, adverts depict men giving birth while cursing the women who got them into trouble, hit TV show 'The eXecution Factor' is a critical success, and foreign policy often involves bullwhips and leather. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Propwash's national animal is the Golden Eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Propwash voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Ending School Segregation".
- : Propwash was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements and the Top 5% for Most Cultured.
- : Propwash voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn The Land of Kings and Emperors".
- : Propwash voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Sovereign Justice Accord".
- : Propwash endorsed The Disconcerting Deputy of Flying Snow.
- : Propwash was endorsed by The Disconcerting Deputy of Flying Snow.
- : Propwash voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Pedagogical Freedom".
- : Propwash was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Advanced Public Transport.
- : Propwash voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Liberate Syria".
- : Propwash was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Nicest Citizens.
Endorsements Received: 98 » Goodnamesarerare, Brotherland, A Slanted Black Stripe, Republic of Berzerkistan, Dragonia, Kaigi, Ridann, Asendavia, ReeK, Axdel, H-Zhena, Biggstonia, Kangarawa, Eagas, Wiranath, Mirasiro, Socialist Holy American Empire, Mastariere, Euricanis, British Calradia, United China Nation, Squid Ruinosa, Hizuru, Freedom Fascists, Neruch, Rhealaliit, VW53Aland, BearStackof2015, The Cult of the Great Cthulhu, Talitoa, The United Asian Republics, Kalaratri, Am Echad, Pakitsk, Kilkire, The United Neo American Union, Liberstankonia, Libertanny, Enlil, Grossvietnam, Under Sea Desert, La xinga, Matdor, Servants of Gizmo, Adolanta, Firenation91, Dragons Blood, Marrabuk, Chubaka, The Death Syndicate, and 48 others.Evrigenis, The Militarius Imperium, Rainbow Vests, Merlovich, Zukchiva, Roliganistan, Republic of New India, Fellon, Blobbo, East Malaysia, Tretrid, Schrebia, Todd McCloud, Distro-Spartica, Lingu, Ripsylvania, Staynes, The Three States of Fortuna, BuciLand, Greater New Cassandra, Roissyland, The Eternal Land of Jong, Mays Austrian Nation, Azureano, Raunch, Rohanland, Pekweng, Halaethaed Commune, A mean old man, Chriona, Survivoristan, Santa Dystopia, Quinto Piano, Eastern Hyront Scassen, Stellar Colonies, Technocratic Tagalog, Ephem, Modra, Oofery, Azakhuland, Gyp Land, Horn of Havenkaap, New Leganes, Barfleur, Castle Federation, Axlor, Oerkar, and Flying Snow.