|Leader||His Imperial Majesty|
|Animal||Eastern Bearded Vulture|
The Authoritarian Empire of Prosa is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by His Imperial Majesty with an iron fist, and renowned for its national health service, frequent executions, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, cynical population of 1.802 billion Prosans are ruled with an iron fist by the dictatorship government, which ensures that no-one outside the party gets too rich. In their personal lives, however, citizens are relatively unoppressed; it remains to be seen whether this is because the government genuinely cares about its people, or if it hasn't gotten around to stamping out civil rights yet.
The enormous government prioritizes Education, although Healthcare, Administration, and Environment are also considered important, while Spirituality and Defense receive no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Ravmir. The average income tax rate is 94.2%.
The frighteningly efficient Prosan economy, worth 194 trillion Obsids a year, is highly specialized and mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 107,683 Obsids, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.6 times as much as the poorest.
Conductors wield diamond-encrusted batons to fit in with their freshly gilded surroundings, the Snapgram channel "Embarrassing Baby His Imperial Majesty Pics" has made His Imperial Majesty's mom a celebrity, older citizens lament over the loss of law and order, and all footpaths have tollbooths. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Prosa's national animal is the Eastern Bearded Vulture, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Agnosticism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Prosa was endorsed by The Democratic States of Katkasistan.
- : Following new legislation in Prosa, all footpaths have tollbooths.
- : Following new legislation in Prosa, older citizens lament over the loss of law and order.
- : Following new legislation in Prosa, the Snapgram channel "Embarrassing Baby His Imperial Majesty Pics" has made His Imperial Majesty's mom a celebrity.
- : Following new legislation in Prosa, conductors wield diamond-encrusted batons to fit in with their freshly gilded surroundings.
- : Prosa voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Liberate Syria".
- : Prosa was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Efficient Economies.
- : Following new legislation in Prosa, vaccinations are mandatory.
- : Following new legislation in Prosa, legal contracts aren't worth the paper they're written on.
- : Following new legislation in Prosa, administrative districts are increasingly defined by their taste in housing architecture.
Endorsements Received: 80 » Pirataria, Old Aweic Wirs, Le Libertia, Raghallaigh, Brickfield, Acapais, Murden, Poulton-with-Fearnhead, Arvigiel, Aexnidaral, Mancheseva City, Caleban, Poquaoi, Gabingston, IrisTheFlower, Lastovipol, Zakanda, SETTLEMENT OF DREAMS, Almendron, New Peoples Empire, Free Rosabell, Greatnessity City, Ipsonasia, Polgaria, Eloscape, United-Marrshmallows, Lethen, South Eastern Centralia, Dat Countreh, Purgitz, ROFLOLMAO LAND, Mikkazuki, Gooblaria, Purple Ruthenia, Off God Islands, Twilight Ways, Vlazinova, Sparhawkia, The Democratic Peoples, Mutualist American Republics, Bolger, Clialaad, Nesshhinn, Terra Potestatem, Vaioretta, Tital Mania, Fox-Wolf Unions, Uniarq, Desrouleaux, Emastalia, and 30 others.Salxeburg, Saarland-Niederbayern, Caffeinated, New Sickled, Betelguesa, Illangdonall, Upper Prestina, Ikheria, Chungus World, Akeland, The United Peoples of Centrism, Ajaccino, Igueranel, Envielle, Deathfall, Estingberg, Pakistan 55, Pyrhus, Kingdom of Stargard, Bellcon, Baobab-Bumbaria, West Wirral, Novamexia 3, Bri-Tea-Sh Commonwealth, Galiciajulian12345, Paulotzia, Windmill, Dizgovzy, Depression and Suffering, and Katkasistan.