The Gallonian Thaempirial-Army of PS Suisse is a massive, safe nation, ruled by Alain Berset with a fair hand, and notable for its state-planned economy, vat-grown people, and irreverence towards religion. The compassionate, democratic population of 1.263 billion PS Suisseans love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, while businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion.
The enormous, socially-minded, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Healthcare, Education, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Lausanne. The average income tax rate is 74.8%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The strong PS Suissean economy, worth 84.6 trillion francs a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is led by the Book Publishing industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Tourism, and Door-to-door Insurance Sales. Average income is 66,976 francs, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
PS Suisse's children are widely acknowledged as the most foul-mouthed in the region, recent protests against birds flying too low have resulted in bloodshed, Anti-Fascism has been named as PS Suisse's national religion, and tabloids publicly shun nurses for not calling home on the weekends. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. PS Suisse's national animal is the Social Democracy, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Anti-Fascism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : PS Suisse's influence in Thaecia rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : PS Suisse's influence in Thaecia rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : PS Suisse was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Nicest Citizens.
- : PS Suisse resigned from the World Assembly.
- : PS Suisse was endorsed by The Empire of Besancia.
- : PS Suisse's influence in Thaecia rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : PS Suisse voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Citizenship And Birth Act".
- : PS Suisse endorsed The Kingdom of Brototh.
- : Following new legislation in PS Suisse, tabloids publicly shun nurses for not calling home on the weekends.
- : PS Suisse relocated from The Rejected Realms to Thaecia.