|Leader||Ra Ra Rasputin|
The Mad with Love Nation of PsychoPantachy is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Ra Ra Rasputin with an iron fist, and notable for its triple-decker prams, compulsory military service, and ritual sacrifices. The hard-nosed, cynical, humorless population of 3.309 billion PsychoPantachians are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The large, corrupt, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Education, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Psychotopia. The average income tax rate is 91.4%.
The frighteningly efficient PsychoPantachyian economy, worth 638 trillion Drugs a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. However, for those in the know, there is a large, well-organized black market in Information Technology, Tourism, Arms Manufacturing, and Book Publishing. The private sector mostly consists of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, but the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is an impressive 192,917 Drugs, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.1 times as much as the poorest.
Main battle tanks stalk the woods of PsychoPantachy in search of Unicorns, the government is attempting to impose a new national language on the public, PsychoPantachy isn't what it used to be, and citizens applying for their first jobs face fierce competition from the homeless. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. PsychoPantachy's national animal is the Unicorn, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Socialism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : PsychoPantachy was endorsed by The Glorious People's Republic of Integria.
- : Following new legislation in PsychoPantachy, citizens applying for their first jobs face fierce competition from the homeless.
- : Following new legislation in PsychoPantachy, PsychoPantachy isn't what it used to be.
- : Following new legislation in PsychoPantachy, the government is attempting to impose a new national language on the public.
- : PsychoPantachy voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Liberate Syria".
- : Following new legislation in PsychoPantachy, main battle tanks stalk the woods of PsychoPantachy in search of Unicorns.
- : PsychoPantachy was reclassified from "Iron Fist Consumerists" to "Father Knows Best State".
- : Following new legislation in PsychoPantachy, friendly fire incidents usually result in severe burns.
- : Following new legislation in PsychoPantachy, the freedom to be free is always just out of reach.
- : Following new legislation in PsychoPantachy, all artwork is carefully screened for offensive material.
Endorsements Received: 92 » Pencil Sharpeners 2, The Filippinas, Erinor, Anserisa, Aumeltopia, Madreia, Amerion, Qvait, Land Without Shrimp, Farengeto, Aidenfieeld, Bleakfoot, Terran Draconia, Bawkie, West Pastafaria, Crystal Creation, Hanguk-Nippon, PenguinPies, Wehraboos, Volaworand, Jehenna, Kiasu-ism, Kringalia, Beepee, Kaz Katiestan, Ebonhand, Holy Free, Ralphburg, Mapico, CzechoSlovakishMoravia, Xandev, ChickenDome, Tsunamy, Marinho Islands, Shefino, Compli, The Worst army of, Auphelia, Corgitopiaa, Kandorith, The Solar System Scope, Pax Dracon, Pamela And Hepatitis, New Briantown, Yeldarbsland, The naked people, Laamiva, Linden Oak, North Kanuckistan, Techganet, and 42 others.Gonrati, Well F, Weburya, Sandaoguo, Steampunk Engineers, Tsvetania, Drugged Monkeys, Avia Lavanda, The Tecorogan Federation, Royaltica, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Kedjens, Midand, Whimichy, Concrete Slab, Myness, Catillos, Belschaft, Jazzfrezia, Tepertopia, Philippinia, Qawe, Phanama, Merevane, Purple Hyacinth, Bartonia Nova, Klobitien, Kaoia, Zataras, Rebel-topia, Ofaria, Alfama, Brunier, The land of Hades, Sedunn, The SpaceNeo-Goryeo Etymological Society, Seythennia, Novum Sina, Efferalt, Vanbella, Eskvenn, and Integria.