The Most Serene Republic of Pyrhus is a huge, cultured nation, renowned for its ubiquitous missile silos, national health service, and absence of drug laws. The hard-nosed, hard-working population of 247 million Pyrhusians are either ruled by a sleek, efficient government or a conglomerate of multinational corporations; it's difficult to tell which.
The tiny government prioritizes Education, with Law & Order, Defense, and Healthcare also on the agenda, while International Aid and Spirituality are ignored. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 6.2%.
The thriving Pyrhusian economy, worth 22.2 trillion lire a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Retail. Average income is 89,865 lire, but there is a significant disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 311,503 per year while the poor average 18,926, a ratio of 16.5 to 1.
An increasing percentage of the population's youth have homosexual parents, diaper sales are up, the nation leads Europeia for unlikely accidents and truffle consumption, and citizens are remarkably well involved in the political process. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Pyrhus's national animal is the lion.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Pyrhus was endorsed by The Holy Empire of Kingdom of Stargard.
- : Pyrhus was endorsed by The Empire of Alabrinnor.
- : Pyrhus was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Influential.
- : Pyrhus was endorsed by The Big Family of Vlazinova.
- : Pyrhus was endorsed by The Allied States of Sagehills.
- : Pyrhus was endorsed by The Community of Ouardeheya.
- : Pyrhus was endorsed by The Republic of Triseria.
- : Pyrhus voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Supporting and Valuing the Humanities".
- : Following new legislation in Pyrhus, citizens are remarkably well involved in the political process.
- : Following new legislation in Pyrhus, the nation leads Europeia for unlikely accidents and truffle consumption.
Endorsements Received: 89 » Desrouleaux, Salxeburg, Emastalia, Clialaad, Raghallaigh, Le Libertia, Mancheseva City, Eloscape, Pirataria, Arvigiel, Twilight Ways, Purple Ruthenia, Maowi, Thurston, Verteger, Aexnidaral, Ikheria, Illangdonall, The United Peoples of Centrism, Saarland-Niederbayern, Federal Republic of Respondia, Clarinova, Imperial Cro, Gabingston, Anachnu, Acapais, Dawarha, Malashaan Colony, Lethen, Foril, Murden, Ajaccino, Free French Normandy, Gapla City, Free Rosabell, Angalaria, Mikkazuki, Spirtannia, Lloenflys, Envielle, Fox-Wolf Unions, New Sosnowiec, Deathfall, Ipsonasia, New Peoples Empire, Caffeinated, Clan MacNeal, The Angry Peasant Crusader Mob, BigITopia2, Damnlandia, and 39 others.South Eastern Centralia, Nesshhinn, Asian Hatia, Chungus World, New Sickled, Kepler 22-C, Zintibia, Sevanorea, New Canavia, Serpahima, Poulton-with-Fearnhead, Corovos, Shalev, Gvunaz, Dirauti, Leones blancos, Benthamania, Southwestern Germany, Liberepublia, Bri-Tea-Sh Commonwealth, Prosa, The Orion Islands, Apocryphus, Lastovipol, Winnak, System X2004, The Eurasian Revolution Front, Tyrannical overlords 3, Birkenland, Zaeka, Upper Prestina, Yellow Richmond, Brickfield, Triseria, Ouardeheya, Sagehills, Vlazinova, Alabrinnor, and Kingdom of Stargard.