|Animal||Mega Drake Cyphers|
The Galactic Superpower of QuazaFire is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by Heonn Crafts with an even hand, and remarkable for its rum-swilling pirates, unlimited-speed roads, and free-roaming dinosaurs. The compassionate, hard-working, cheerful population of 4.365 billion Quazians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The relatively small, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Industry, Administration, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of QuazaNova. The average income tax rate is 68.5%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Quazar economy, worth a remarkable 1,458 trillion Quazan Dollars a year, is fairly diversified and mostly comprised of black market activity, especially in Information Technology, Tourism, Retail, and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an amazing 334,079 Quazan Dollars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.0 times as much as the poorest.
The dartboard at the Quazar Cancer Research Charity bears a picture of Heonn Crafts's face, being Heonn Crafts has been voted one of the top ten most dangerous jobs, a new guerrilla marketing campaign for tap water involves government agents spraying random citizens with hose water, and the comic book series 'Heonn Crafts and the Villainous Corporate Cronies' is a best-seller. Crime, especially youth-related, is all-pervasive, perhaps because of the country's complete lack of prisons. QuazaFire's national animal is the Mega Drake Cyphers, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Lord Rayquaza.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in QuazaFire, the comic book series 'Heonn Crafts and the Villainous Corporate Cronies' is a best-seller.
- : Following new legislation in QuazaFire, a new guerrilla marketing campaign for tap water involves government agents spraying random citizens with hose water.
- : Following new legislation in QuazaFire, being Heonn Crafts has been voted one of the top ten most dangerous jobs.
- : Following new legislation in QuazaFire, the dartboard at the Quazar Cancer Research Charity bears a picture of Heonn Crafts's face.
- : QuazaFire was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Efficient Economies and the Top 10% for Largest Cheese Export Sector.
- : Following new legislation in QuazaFire, no animal is considered endangered if there's another that looks kind of like it.
- : Following new legislation in QuazaFire, tourists outnumber citizens two to one.
- : QuazaFire voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Military Identification Tag Act"".
- : Following new legislation in QuazaFire, all judiciary cases are decided in the court of public opinion.
- : Following new legislation in QuazaFire, people can't decide between preserving forests and buying print copies of 'Dogman Versus The Giggler'.
Endorsements Received: 112 » Kuriko, The Soylent Green Party, Vivolkha, Old Atlantica, Karlando, Better Indonesia, Chip Skylark, Grimmywelsh, Kyrizstanislav, Isentran, Grungerock, Anollasia, Creeptopia, Wysrod, Ignis Cinere, Hawalius, A R V E R N A, Flex Lexington, New Fania, Free Land of Rebellium, Libertaritaritaritaria, Northern Nivaria, Dustwind, Anigeto, The Parandeam, New Udonia, Palman, Blogotopia, Lower Phlebacite, Jimjam Goober, Zyrcrestia, Colonel Terrosit, Lamborghini Murcielago, Tzo, Seantonia, Zopciria, Future of Mankind, Gewisse, Mastodonia, Kebecois, Zeganas, The Biggles Syndicate, Danyl, The African Emirates, St Lennys Island, Serlone, Aspistania, Republic of Nutella, Maalemzya, Slaytania, and 62 others.The Snake Brotherhood, True Mans, Generic Country Name That Is Available, Coreras, Testa, Northern African Sahara, Nooooooooooooooo, Brandenbourg-Anhalt, Achiotopia, Germanic and Jewish people, Echocrimsonia, Constantinolia, New Dracora, Valentian Elysium, Graemania, Ascended Union, Old Tryst, North Southumberland, Krystalveil, Rahatalia, Vill Send, Randopian, Whine Psyder, Daerou, Airday, Recon Island, Ao Kuang, The Republic of Osea, AciaciaMont, Greenmont Federation, Alen-roshh, Medetas, Xemja, Snakeden, Evertopia, Ehrgeizig, United Kingdom of Selesnia, Lesbi, Lunador, Itic, Leprechaun Gold, Republic of Karskarovyt, Anisopterra, Armatha, Great Ranges, Imperio de los Torres, Johnne Green, Kachikawawa, Waitiki, Calrad, PYT, Haxx Isles, Point Comfort Colony, Liberdon, Acvilsol, Novegia, Namakan, New Afghanistani states, Islands of Czechia, Pianaville, Bailsland, and Northern Bucovina.