The Republic of Quebecshire V is a huge, pleasant nation, renowned for its burgeoning unicorn population. The hard-working population of 443 million Quebecshire Vians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The relatively small government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Welfare. The average income tax rate is 16.8%.
The Quebecshire Vian economy, worth 20.3 trillion pounds a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Gambling industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Woodchip Exports, and Uranium Mining. Average income is 45,903 pounds, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.6 times as much as the poorest.
Crime is relatively low, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Quebecshire V's national animal is the unicorn, which can occasionally be seen sifting through garbage in the nation's cities.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Quebecshire V applied to join the World Assembly.
- : Quebecshire V relocated from The Union of Democratic States to Artificial Solar System.
- : Quebecshire V resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Quebecshire V endorsed The Endos Go Here of Asdersland.
- : Quebecshire V relocated from Artificial Solar System to The Union of Democratic States.
- : Quebecshire V relocated from The Free Nations Region to Artificial Solar System.
- : Quebecshire V endorsed The Federation of Narvatus.
- : Quebecshire V relocated from Artificial Solar System to The Free Nations Region.
- : Quebecshire V relocated from The League to Artificial Solar System.
- : Quebecshire V endorsed The Armed Republic of Paleocacher.