The Republic of Quebecshire XXIV is a huge, pleasant nation, remarkable for its burgeoning horse population. The hard-working population of 369 million Quebecshire XXIVians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Healthcare. The average income tax rate is 22.7%.
The Quebecshire XXIVian economy, worth 14.7 trillion francs a year, is quite specialized and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Automobile Manufacturing, Cheese Exports, and Woodchip Exports. Average income is 39,923 francs, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.6 times as much as the poorest.
Crime is relatively low, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Quebecshire XXIV's national animal is the horse, which can occasionally be seen sifting through garbage in the nation's cities.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Quebecshire XXIV's influence in Artificial Solar System rose from "Zero" to "Sprat".
- : Quebecshire XXIV applied to join the World Assembly.
- : Quebecshire XXIV relocated from Xorbata to Artificial Solar System.
- : Quebecshire XXIV resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Quebecshire XXIV appointed The Republic of How bout that weather as ldf cuz quebec is lazy lmao xd 1984 with authority over Appearance, Communications, Embassies, and Polls in Xorbata.
- : Quebecshire XXIV became WA Delegate of Xorbata.
- : Quebecshire XXIV's influence in Xorbata rose from "Zero" to "Dominator".
- : Quebecshire XXIV endorsed The Republic of How bout that weather.
- : Quebecshire XXIV was endorsed by The Republic of Scandotava 2.
- : Quebecshire XXIV endorsed The Republic of Scandotava 2.