The Republic of Quebecshire XXVIII is a huge, pleasant nation, remarkable for its burgeoning falcon population. The hard-working population of 374 million Quebecshire XXVIIIians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Welfare. The average income tax rate is 21.5%.
The Quebecshire XXVIIIian economy, worth 15.3 trillion dollars a year, is quite specialized and led by the Gambling industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Arms Manufacturing. Average income is 41,023 dollars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.6 times as much as the poorest.
Crime is moderate. Quebecshire XXVIII's national animal is the falcon.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Quebecshire XXVIII applied to join the World Assembly.
- : Quebecshire XXVIII relocated from The Old Days to Artificial Solar System.
- : Quebecshire XXVIII resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Quebecshire XXVIII's influence in The Old Days rose from "Zero" to "Squire".
- : Quebecshire XXVIII was endorsed by The Incorporated States of Zoom-22.
- : Quebecshire XXVIII was endorsed by The Republic of Yepra 10.
- : Quebecshire XXVIII endorsed The Republic of Angels of Pride.
- : Quebecshire XXVIII endorsed The Protectorate of Be fenda do crime.
- : Quebecshire XXVIII was endorsed by The Protectorate of Be fenda do crime.
- : Quebecshire XXVIII endorsed The Incorporated States of Zoom-22.