The Rogue Nation of Quwoe is a huge, environmentally stunning nation, notable for its parental licensing program, lack of airports, and ubiquitous missile silos. The hard-nosed, cynical population of 361 million Quwoeans are ruled with an iron fist by the dictatorship government, which ensures that no-one outside the party gets too rich. In their personal lives, however, citizens are relatively unoppressed; it remains to be seen whether this is because the government genuinely cares about its people, or if it hasn't gotten around to stamping out civil rights yet.
The large, corrupt, socially-minded, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Law & Order, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Kalkowae. The average income tax rate is 56.3%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The Quwoean economy, worth 21.7 trillion wrokes a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. However, for those in the know, there is a large, well-organized, quite specialized black market in Arms Manufacturing, Tourism, Basket Weaving, and Book Publishing. The private sector mostly consists of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, but the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is 60,075 wrokes, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Giggling teens are asked to put their mouths on rubber dolls, every day has been a surprise since weather reporters turned to consulting ancient totems for their seven-day forecasts, the nation's generous tax credits have brought all the film studios to the yard, and Kalkowae spends billions upgrading public transport. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Quwoe's national animal is the Griffin, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Quwoe, Kalkowae spends billions upgrading public transport.
- : Following new legislation in Quwoe, the nation's generous tax credits have brought all the film studios to the yard.
- : Following new legislation in Quwoe, every day has been a surprise since weather reporters turned to consulting ancient totems for their seven-day forecasts.
- : Following new legislation in Quwoe, giggling teens are asked to put their mouths on rubber dolls.
- : Following new legislation in Quwoe, military information leaks are **REDACTED** by **REDACTED** in **REDACTED**.
- : Following new legislation in Quwoe, bitter pastors forced to officiate gay marriage 'accidentally' pronounce couples "husband and abomination".
- : Following new legislation in Quwoe, janitors and factory workers are often better educated than the bosses they work for.
- : Quwoe voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Military Identification Tag Act"".
- : Following new legislation in Quwoe, the working classes live and die on the fields of the farming communes.
- : Following new legislation in Quwoe, citizens often glare angrily at jet contrails.
Endorsements Received: 41 » Recon Island, New Fania, Valentian Elysium, The Soylent Green Party, Kuriko, Ignis Cinere, Wysrod, Bumrum, Kokiseinshibeloo, United East Republics, Randopian, Krystalveil, Ao Kuang, Northern Nivaria, The Republic of Osea, Aspistania, Alen-roshh, Medetas, Nooooooooooooooo, Republic of Karskarovyt, Evertopia, Discotheque, Grimmywelsh, Tills, Isentran, Maalemzya, Itic, United Kingdom of Selesnia, Mulia Easamandringordia, Slaytania, Lite-Brites, Leprechaun Gold, Dustwind, Grungerock, Anisopterra, Greenmont Federation, Xemja, Vivolkha, The Pizza, Point Comfort Colony, and Drewish.