The Khanate of Qyrym is a colossal, efficient nation, ruled by Great Khan with an even hand, and remarkable for its unlimited-speed roads, ubiquitous missile silos, and devotion to social welfare. The hard-nosed population of 5.588 billion Crimeans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The relatively small, corrupt government prioritizes Education, although Industry, Administration, and Environment are also considered important, while Spirituality and International Aid receive no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Kharkov. The average income tax rate is 41.7%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Crimean economy, worth a remarkable 1,185 trillion Altyns a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Arms Manufacturing, and Beef-Based Agriculture. Black market activity is rampant. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an amazing 212,184 Altyns, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.4 times as much as the poorest.
Teachers are routinely tested to keep their jobs, the government has legalised small-scale capitalism, voting is compulsory, and more sidewalk is dedicated to animals than people. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Qyrym's national animal is the Wolf, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Qyrym, more sidewalk is dedicated to animals than people.
- : Following new legislation in Qyrym, voting is compulsory.
- : Following new legislation in Qyrym, the government has legalised small-scale capitalism.
- : Qyrym was reclassified from "Democratic Socialists" to "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy".
- : Following new legislation in Qyrym, teachers are routinely tested to keep their jobs.
- : Following new legislation in Qyrym, the nation's diplomatic missives are now delivered via sniper rifle.
- : Following new legislation in Qyrym, anti-government web sites are springing up.
- : Following new legislation in Qyrym, any body part that can be cut off a person is no longer considered to be their property.
- : Following new legislation in Qyrym, nude art is becoming wildly popular.
- : Following new legislation in Qyrym, the bonfire of the old paper records can be seen for miles around Kharkov.
Endorsements Received: None.