|Leader||Powerless Queen Jenna|
The People's Republic of Rad Asia is a huge, safe nation, ruled by Powerless Queen Jenna with a fair hand, and remarkable for its daily referendums, soft-spoken computers, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, democratic population of 957 million Rad Asians love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, while businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion.
The enormous, socially-minded, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Welfare, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Panda City. The average income tax rate is 82.4%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The powerhouse Rad Asian economy, worth 85.0 trillion Marks a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism and Basket Weaving. Average income is 88,846 Marks, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The nation is regarded as a paragon of democracy, popular cartoon characters frequently appear in government-sponsored PSAs reminding students to say no to drugs, television characters who ask how someone's doing are charged with harassment, and museums have more touchscreens on display than artifacts. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Rad Asia's national animal is the panda, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Rad Asia endorsed The People's Republic of Malonereich.
- : Rad Asia was endorsed by The People's Republic of Malonereich.
- : Rad Asia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Ban on Sterilisation of Minors etc".
- : Rad Asia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Cultured and Largest Information Technology Sector.
- : Following new legislation in Rad Asia, museums have more touchscreens on display than artifacts.
- : Rad Asia endorsed The WA Republic of Qawe.
- : Rad Asia was endorsed by The WA Republic of Qawe.
- : Following new legislation in Rad Asia, television characters who ask how someone's doing are charged with harassment.
- : Rad Asia was reclassified from "Left-wing Utopia" to "Liberal Democratic Socialists".
- : Following new legislation in Rad Asia, popular cartoon characters frequently appear in government-sponsored PSAs reminding students to say no to drugs.
Endorsements Received: 71 » Quiescent, Saciu, Erinor, Wehraboos, Akindom, Jehenna, The Filippinas, Land Without Shrimp, Hanguk-Nippon, Luddinlande, Academy of Umbrellas, Aidenfieeld, Farengeto, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, The Solar System Scope, Aumeltopia, Anachronolandia, Ostanasia, Agalaesia, Churumduul, Tsunamy, Novagentum, Tsvetania, Los Lonley Boys, Pays de Loire, New Juan Carlos Land, Amerion, Kringalia, Wild Space, Great Africans, Negoshi, Staubsaugen, Nankyoku Tairiku, Rabbitz, Volaworand, Qvait, Phanama, Chew Zim, Beepee, Dasko, Pencil Sharpeners 2, World United, Xandev, North Prarie, Ariankido, Vincent Field, Jennaterra, Ave Gloriana, Aurcania, The Libertarian Nation of Songrandine, and 21 others.Ketathinamiri Islands, New Briantown, Spearos, Sedunn, Concrete Slab, Fasire, Imperial Duck, Mapico, Empa Aserium, Marinho Islands, Gecetesse, Omiri, Paranoia, Maeiland, The Tecorogan Federation, Benstralis, Direwolf1, Annie60, Samogitija, Qawe, and Malonereich.