The Chemicals of Radio Friendly is a huge, safe nation, notable for its compulsory military service, pith helmet sales, and suspicion of poets. The compassionate, cynical population of 769 million Radio Friendlyians are ruled without fear or favor by a psychotic dictator, who outlaws just about everything and refers to the populace as "my little playthings."
The medium-sized, corrupt, moralistic, well-organized government prioritizes Defense, although Law & Order, Administration, and Education are also considered important. The average income tax rate is 46.5%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The very strong Radio Friendlyian economy, worth 63.3 trillion good news a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. However, for those in the know, there is a slick, highly efficient, broadly diversified black market in Arms Manufacturing, Furniture Restoration, Book Publishing, and Tourism. The private sector mostly consists of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, but the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is 82,330 good news, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Citizens are forced to donate blood once every three months, there's a lot of mouth-breathers about these days, the nation's universities are often mistaken for foreign embassies, and the nation frequently scolds its subject territories for staying up past bedtime. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Radio Friendly's national animal is the chemicals, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Radio Friendly's influence in The West Pole rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Radio Friendly resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Radio Friendly's influence in The West Pole rose from "Zero" to "Sprat".
- : Radio Friendly was endorsed by The Hundred Oaker Forest of Oaks 76.
- : Radio Friendly endorsed The Hundred Oaker Forest of Oaks 76.
- : Radio Friendly relocated from Artificial Solar System to The West Pole.
- : Radio Friendly was admitted to the World Assembly.
- : Radio Friendly's influence in Artificial Solar System rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : Radio Friendly's influence in Artificial Solar System rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Radio Friendly's influence in Artificial Solar System rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".