|Leader||Sri Rani Karnavati Sriyapurastya Devi|
The Hindu Monarchy of Rajputura is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by Sri Rani Karnavati Sriyapurastya Devi with an even hand, and remarkable for its keen interest in outer space, public floggings, and punitive income tax rates. The hard-nosed, devout population of 3.159 billion Rajputs are highly moralistic and fiercely conservative, in the sense that they tend to believe most things should be outlawed. People who have good jobs and work quietly at them are lauded; others are viewed with suspicion.
The large, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Education, Law & Order, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Rajputragarh. The average income tax rate is 83.4%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Rajput economy, worth 436 trillion Rajput Ruppes a year, is led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Information Technology, and Cheese Exports. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 138,081 Rajput Ruppes, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Scaffolding is built around scaffolding to give safe access, any body part that can be cut off a person is no longer considered to be their property, the new Liquor Legitimacy Office is besieged with job applications from people who have experience in "statistical sampling methods", and the government funds large training centres to turn Bangal Tigers into functioning members of society. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Rajputura's national animal is the Bangal Tiger, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Hinduism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The All Time Favourite Republic of Indusse dismissed Rajputura as Minister of Public Decency of India.
- : Rajputura was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Subsidized Industry.
- : Rajputura was endorsed by The Republic of Gadhavi.
- : Rajputura lost the endorsement of The Free Federal Republic of Gujarat Parma.
- : Rajputura was endorsed by The Empire of Vishwa.
- : Rajputura was endorsed by The Free United Empire of Awell Islands.
- : Rajputura was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Best Weather and the Top 10% for Most Extensive Public Healthcare.
- : Rajputura was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Poor Incomes.
- : Rajputura voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Commend Evil Wolf"".
- : Rajputura voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Commend Evil Wolf"".