|Faith||Five second religion|
The Constitutional Monarchy of Rakshuland is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by Rakshu with an even hand, and notable for its keen interest in outer space, irreverence towards religion, and restrictive gun laws. The compassionate, democratic population of 2.421 billion Rakshulanders are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The large government prioritizes Education, although Environment, Administration, and Healthcare are also considered important, while Spirituality and Defense are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Rakshuville. The average income tax rate is 74.3%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The all-consuming Rakshulander economy, worth 254 trillion Gayulalas a year, is quite specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Basket Weaving. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 105,025 Gayulalas, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Children are raised bilingual from an early age, members of the government all have oddly similar anecdotes about their childhoods, rebuilding efforts for a recently destroyed cathedral aren't expected to be completed for another century, and Rakshulander tourists are encouraged to hand out spare condoms to locals while on vacation. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Rakshuland's national animal is the Chirper, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Five second religion.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Rakshuland was endorsed by The Fanciful Tales of Refuge Isle.
- : Rakshuland was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Coruh.
- : Rakshuland was endorsed by The Free Land of Santa Dystopia.
- : Rakshuland was endorsed by The Pax Stellarum of Stellar Colonies.
- : Rakshuland was endorsed by The Federal Republic of BuciLand.
- : Rakshuland lodged a message on the The East Pacific Regional Message Board.
- : Following new legislation in Rakshuland, Rakshulander tourists are encouraged to hand out spare condoms to locals while on vacation.
- : Following new legislation in Rakshuland, rebuilding efforts for a recently destroyed cathedral aren't expected to be completed for another century.
- : Rakshuland voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Fair Arbitration Act".
- : Rakshuland voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Australian rePublic".
Endorsements Received: 64 » VW53Aland, H-Zhena, Brotherland, Brethren, Pakitsk, The Soviet Space Commie Union, Elejamie, Hizuru, Kangarawa, The Romanum Legio, BearStackof2015, Osterreich und Ungarn, The Solar Ottomans, Dreamersistan, Talitoa, Trimmania, Adavan, Arkantis, Dragonia, Libertanny, Socialist Holy American Empire, United China Nation, Axdel, Liberstankonia, Barfleur, Dark Edgyness, Joundia, Republic of Berzerkistan, Matdor, Marrabuk, Rhealaliit, Dragons Blood, La xinga, Someseni, Am Echad, Ridann, Wiranath, Evrigenis, Modra, Rainbow Vests, Merlovich, Zukchiva, Asendavia, Todd McCloud, Rohanland, The Three States of Fortuna, Ripsylvania, East Malaysia, Peoples Republic of GG, Staynes, and 14 others.Aivintis, The Eternal Land of Jong, Tretrid, Jakubonia, Oofery, Grey Haven of Tauraucania, Mays Austrian Nation, Filipopol, A mean old man, BuciLand, Stellar Colonies, Santa Dystopia, Coruh, and Refuge Isle.