The Democratic Republic of Randeshia is a huge, safe nation, notable for its frequent executions, irreverence towards religion, and stringent health and safety legislation. The democratic population of 306 million Randeshians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The relatively small government juggles the competing demands of Education, Welfare, and Healthcare. The average income tax rate is 19.3%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The Randeshian economy, worth 17.2 trillion coronas a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Arms Manufacturing, and Furniture Restoration. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 56,108 coronas, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Children often explain to their parents that the Mega Ultimate Sword Fist was worth the thousand-corona charge on their phone bill, drug deals return to the streets as legions of undercover officers stalk the dark web, unpopular cops are fired at a moment's notice by the citizens they police, and pop sensation "Jack and the Holograms" is storming the charts. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Randeshia's national animal is the parrot, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Randeshia was endorsed by The ENDORSE LIBERTANNY of The Atlae Isles.
- : Randeshia was endorsed by The Weed-choked lawn of A mean old man.
- : Randeshia was endorsed by The Parrot Excommunigate of Libertanny.
- : Randeshia was endorsed by The Matriarchy of Flying Snow.
- : Randeshia was endorsed by The Artamevian Republic of Modra.
- : Randeshia was endorsed by The Holy Blue Free Land of Liberstankonia.
- : Randeshia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend 9003".
- : Following new legislation in Randeshia, pop sensation "Jack and the Holograms" is storming the charts.
- : Following new legislation in Randeshia, unpopular cops are fired at a moment's notice by the citizens they police.
- : Following new legislation in Randeshia, drug deals return to the streets as legions of undercover officers stalk the dark web.
Endorsements Received: 26 » VW53Aland, Zukchiva, H-Zhena, America Mjolnir, Lingu, Acronis, Brotherland, Todd McCloud, Staynes, The Three States of Fortuna, Marrabuk, Asendavia, Tseriesiscoming, Peoples Republic of GG, Ripsylvania, The Eternal Land of Jong, Tretrid, Evrigenis, Oofery, Aivintis, Greater New Cassandra, Liberstankonia, Modra, Libertanny, A mean old man, and The Atlae Isles.