The People's Republic of Rascium is a massive, socially progressive nation, ruled by Immanuel Sianipar with a fair hand, and renowned for its sprawling nuclear power plants, daily referendums, and irreverence towards religion. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 3.144 billion Rasciumians are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Education, and Social Policy. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Vommangrad. The average income tax rate is 92.5%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Rasciumian economy, worth 491 trillion kovats a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Trout Farming. Average income is an impressive 156,398 kovats, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Tourists visiting the nation are harangued for being capitalist pig-dogs, the nation's industries are scrambling to switch to biodegradable plastics, the saying 'break a leg' is now taken literally, and millions of simultaneously backfiring toilets have flooded Vommangrad with effluent. Crime is totally unknown. Rascium's national animal is the Ironpaw Leopard, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Islam.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Rascium was endorsed by The Dictatorship of Myness.
- : Following new legislation in Rascium, millions of simultaneously backfiring toilets have flooded Vommangrad with effluent.
- : Following new legislation in Rascium, the saying 'break a leg' is now taken literally.
- : Following new legislation in Rascium, the nation's industries are scrambling to switch to biodegradable plastics.
- : Following new legislation in Rascium, tourists visiting the nation are harangued for being capitalist pig-dogs.
- : Following new legislation in Rascium, Immanuel Sianipar is too busy listening to praise to get any work done.
- : Following new legislation in Rascium, late night talk show hosts are having a field day over Immanuel Sianipar's questionably sane new coalition partners.
- : Rascium endorsed The Mighty Building Material of Concrete Slab.
- : Rascium was endorsed by The Rogue Nation of Psychological Care.
- : Rascium was endorsed by The Republic of Andinla.
Endorsements Received: 115 » Pencil Sharpeners 2, Hanguk-Nippon, Volaworand, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Beepee, Erinor, USNE2018, Aumeltopia, Luddinlande, Si-topia, Aidenfieeld, Linguiniland, Saciu, Kringalia, Sandaoguo, Lambdaland, Tsvetania, Pax Dracon, Kandorith, The Filippinas, Jehenna, Auphelia, Sedunn, Xandev, Whimichy, Aywhyou, Farengeto, Qvait, Land Without Shrimp, Wehraboos, North Catimestistrianes, Dasko, Drugged Monkeys, Tsunamy, PenguinPies, Amerion, Rebel-topia, Jennaterra, Aurcania, New Briantown, Imperial Duck, Empa Aserium, Omiri, The Tecorogan Federation, Mapico, Phanama, Direwolf1, Qawe, Tilipria, Astraee, and 65 others.Jaxon, Yeldarbsland, Crystal Creation, Madreia, Bear Connors Paradiso, Cohors Stercore, Bleakfoot, Nueva Alta California, Serendiva, Isles of Creckero, Bizzie, Terran Draconia, Bawkie, Techganet, Tepertopia, Rabbitz, Tarnik, Holy Free, North Kanuckistan, Gliasco, Ebonhand, Hutington, West Pastafaria, Anserisa, Barabarom, Roterdamia, Turks of The Eastern Calculus, Eskvenn, CzechoSlovakishMoravia, Charloa, Kervanosia, Merevane, Baltenlands, Eggraria, Dis7Nation, Marinho Islands, Gnofnordclancedenilland, Starsight, Shefino, Compli, NganXuan, The Worst army of, Melicorium, Erfton, Corgitopiaa, Nova Kobol, Matak Tribes, LadyRebels, Laamiva, ChickenDome, Eareamland, Alaninia, Well F, Rhetiaa, United States of Vietnam, Purple Hyacinth, Vincent Field, Briteannia, IMPERIVM-ROMANVM, Kedjens, Ovkianos, Midand, Concrete Slab, Andinla, and Myness.