The People's Republic of Rascium is a massive, safe nation, ruled by Immanuel Sianipar with an even hand, and remarkable for its museums and concert halls, unlimited-speed roads, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, democratic population of 1.007 billion Rasciumians enjoy extensive civil rights and enjoy a level of social equality free from the usual accompanying government corruption.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Education, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Vommangrad. The average income tax rate is 81.6%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Rasciumian economy, worth 106 trillion reichmarks a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Trout Farming, Book Publishing, and Tourism. Average income is an impressive 105,554 reichmarks, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Posh restaurants scatter glass fragments on the dining room floor to keep out barefoot undesirables, the blind lead the blind in social welfare, it's often raining men (hallelujah) in Vommangrad, and refugees from other nations are flocking to Rascium's border. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Rascium's national animal is the leopard, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Catholocism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Rascium, refugees from other nations are flocking to Rascium's border.
- : Following new legislation in Rascium, it's often raining men (hallelujah) in Vommangrad.
- : Following new legislation in Rascium, the blind lead the blind in social welfare.
- : Following new legislation in Rascium, posh restaurants scatter glass fragments on the dining room floor to keep out barefoot undesirables.
- : Rascium changed its national faith to "Catholocism".
- : Following new legislation in Rascium, Catholocism has been named as Rascium's national religion.
- : Following new legislation in Rascium, motivational posters send motorists positive vibes in high-risk areas.
- : Following new legislation in Rascium, tax evaders are regularly visited by agents of the Rascium Blood Tithe.
- : Following new legislation in Rascium, shady doctors seem to have impeccable records.
- : Following new legislation in Rascium, election results are often delayed for weeks to count the expat votes.
Endorsements Received: 66 » Pencil Sharpeners 2, Hanguk-Nippon, Volaworand, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Quiescent, Beepee, Erinor, USNE2018, Aumeltopia, Luddinlande, A Frog Dimension, Si-topia, Aidenfieeld, Linguiniland, Anachronolandia, Jaxon, Saciu, Kringalia, Sandaoguo, Lambdaland, Myr Nyr, Tsvetania, Pax Dracon, Concrete Slab, Kandorith, Grouu, The Filippinas, Jehenna, Auphelia, Sedunn, Xandev, Whimichy, Aywhyou, The Libertarian Nation of Songrandine, Farengeto, Qvait, Birdkeeper, Maletora, Land Without Shrimp, Jahass, Academy of Umbrellas, Wehraboos, Ostanasia, North Catimestistrianes, Wyatonians, Akindom, Dasko, Drugged Monkeys, Pays de Loire, Qawe, and 16 others.Churumduul, State of Iowa, Chocholand, Tsunamy, Staubsaugen, Agalaesia, Mew Nation, Roavin, Upper Tyrconnel, PenguinPies, Amerion, Wild Space, Great Africans, Ariankido, Rebel-topia, and United Federated States of Omega.