The Federation of Rassona is a huge, safe nation, remarkable for its prohibition of alcohol, fear of technology, and avowedly heterosexual populace. The compassionate, cynical, devout population of 241 million Rassonians are ruled with an iron fist by the dictatorship government, which ensures that no-one outside the party gets too rich. In their personal lives, however, citizens are relatively unoppressed; it remains to be seen whether this is because the government genuinely cares about its people, or if it hasn't gotten around to stamping out civil rights yet.
The medium-sized, well-organized government prioritizes Education, although Healthcare, Defense, and Social Policy are also considered important, while International Aid isn't funded at all. The average income tax rate is 27.9%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The Rassonan economy, worth 12.6 trillion Pescs a year, is led by the Book Publishing industry, with major contributions from Uranium Mining, Retail, and Woodchip Exports. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 52,420 Pescs, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Bouncers at the door of the sweet shop warn five-year-olds not to cause trouble, statistics show that terrorists often come from broken families, funerals are often rudely interrupted by juggling clowns shouting for volunteers from the audience, and one can walk from one side of Rassona City to the other without setting foot on Rassonan soil. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Rassona's national animal is the Phoenix.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Rassona was endorsed by The United Republic of Heisenbee.
- : Rassona was endorsed by The Allied States of Ascendancy of Heria.
- : Rassona was endorsed by The Republic of Davnar.
- : Rassona was endorsed by The Gotenbi Dynasty of The Evile Empire.
- : Rassona voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Digital Network Defense"".
- : Following new legislation in Rassona, one can walk from one side of Rassona City to the other without setting foot on Rassonan soil.
- : Following new legislation in Rassona, funerals are often rudely interrupted by juggling clowns shouting for volunteers from the audience.
- : Rassona was reclassified from "Psychotic Dictatorship" to "Corrupt Dictatorship".
- : Following new legislation in Rassona, statistics show that terrorists often come from broken families.
- : Rassona was reclassified from "Corrupt Dictatorship" to "Psychotic Dictatorship".