The Republic of Reagen is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Abraham Reagen with a fair hand, and renowned for its frequent executions, punitive income tax rates, and stringent health and safety legislation. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic, devout population of 6.792 billion Reagenians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The large, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Education, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Reagan City. The average income tax rate is 57.1%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The powerhouse Reagenian economy, worth 540 trillion Dollars a year, is quite specialized and dominated by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Arms Manufacturing, and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 79,638 Dollars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.3 times as much as the poorest.
Lawyers spend as much time preparing their make-up as they do their briefs, snap elections are called over every minor impasse, politicians tend to jump ship to whichever party is currently leading in the polls, and politicians have been known to swim in pools filled with Dollars. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Reagen's national animal is the Eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Christianity.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Reagen was endorsed by The Disconcerting Deputy of Flying Snow.
- : Reagen was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Best Weather.
- : Reagen's influence in The East Pacific rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Reagen was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Eco-Friendly Governments.
- : Reagen was endorsed by The Vizier and Sam of New Leganes.
- : Reagen was endorsed by The Federation of Ephem.
- : Reagen was endorsed by The Rogue Nation of Horn of Havenkaap.
- : Reagen was endorsed by The United Federation of Coruh.
- : Reagen was endorsed by The Republic of Virgoliaendorses.
- : Reagen was endorsed by The N-Day Noob of Oofery.
Endorsements Received: 20 » Ripsylvania, VW53Aland, H-Zhena, Brotherland, Zukchiva, Asendavia, Axdel, Todd McCloud, Dragons Blood, Libertanny, The Three States of Fortuna, A mean old man, Mays Austrian Nation, Evrigenis, Sunsistan, Oofery, Horn of Havenkaap, Ephem, New Leganes, and Flying Snow.