The Rogue Nation of Reaper Squadron is a huge, orderly nation, remarkable for its frequent executions, avowedly heterosexual populace, and restrictive gun laws. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical population of 218 million pilots are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
The medium-sized, corrupt, moralistic, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Administration. The average income tax rate is 38.9%.
The strong free economy, worth 11.6 trillion bullets a year, is dominated by the Trout Farming industry, with significant contributions from Uranium Mining, Information Technology, and Furniture Restoration. Average income is 53,337 bullets, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.5 times as much as the poorest.
The government recently relinquished its monopoly on the mail service, organ donation is compulsory, little children cry as their rainbow drawings are seized by the Straight-Thought Police, and newborns are being raised as mindless killing machines. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Reaper Squadron's national animal is the Raven, which can occasionally be seen dodging aircraft in the nation's cities.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Reaper Squadron created a custom banner.
- : Reaper Squadron lodged a message on the Azur Rozen Europa Regional Message Board.
- : Reaper Squadron's influence in Azur Rozen Europa rose from "Truckler" to "Handshaker".
- : Reaper Squadron's influence in Azur Rozen Europa rose from "Vassal" to "Truckler".
- : Reaper Squadron lodged a message on the The KG Puppet Hole Regional Message Board.
- : Reaper Squadron published "Profile for Alis" (Account: Other).
- : Reaper Squadron's influence in Azur Rozen Europa rose from "Apprentice" to "Vassal".
- : Reaper Squadron was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Authoritarian.
- : Reaper Squadron published "Miscellaneous Terms and Subjects" (Account: Other).
- : Reaper Squadron published "Callsign: Reaper Seven" (Account: Other).