|Leader||the President of the Republic|
The Democratic Republic of Red Draconia is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by the President of the Republic with a fair hand, and renowned for its museums and concert halls, soft-spoken computers, and state-planned economy. The compassionate, democratic population of 1.85 billion Red Draconians love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, while businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion.
The enormous, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Nadra Konya. The average income tax rate is 77.5%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The sizeable but inefficient Red Draconian economy, worth 95.2 trillion Gold Pieces a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is highly specialized, is mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing and Cheese Exports. Average income is 51,461 Gold Pieces, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Public projects are synonymous with yawn-inducing conformity, raver DJ XStacy holds multiple medical degrees in chillaxing, incarcerated crime lords manage their empires from massage tables, and employers are keenest on employees who lack family values. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Red Draconia's national animal is the Red Dragon, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Red Draconia was endorsed by The Republic of Nuestro Salvador de San Pedro.
- : Red Draconia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Nicest Citizens.
- : Following new legislation in Red Draconia, employers are keenest on employees who lack family values.
- : Following new legislation in Red Draconia, incarcerated crime lords manage their empires from massage tables.
- : Following new legislation in Red Draconia, raver DJ XStacy holds multiple medical degrees in chillaxing.
- : Red Draconia voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Supporting and Valuing the Humanities"".
- : Red Draconia endorsed The Federal Republic of Norderk.
- : Red Draconia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Popular Tourist Destinations.
- : Red Draconia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Best Weather.
- : Red Draconia was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Norderk.
Endorsements Received: 43 » Kantobliv, Stateazar, Druing, Dome Artan, Krackovja, Saxemburg, Ozzie, Corydo, South Acadia, Naasiat Nuna, Neo-Arctica, Chad4437457345875353, Duckstan, The German Kaiserliche Union, Waroklion, Odredlia, Kongers, Dreaken, Isansland, Empire of Snagon V2, United Counties of the Midwest, The Southeast Earth, Kingdom of Sacento, La Virtaj Homoj, Coltick, New Alsterdam, Aureliusk, Nova Avaloniastan, Drawception, Vastronia, Zebruski, Zemona, Amir2, Celestial Myriad Charm, Firseria, Spoela, Prorescia, Jdjdjd, -AMERlCA-, The Doge Clan, Deinotopia, Norderk, and Nuestro Salvador de San Pedro.