|Leader||Kraldzerina Anastásia III|
The Autocratic Empire of Repes is a colossal, efficient nation, ruled by Kraldzerina Anastásia III with an iron fist, and renowned for its rum-swilling pirates, aversion to nipples, and pith helmet sales. The hard-nosed, cynical, humorless population of 8.196 billion Repesians are ruled with an iron fist by the dictatorship government, which ensures that no-one outside the party gets too rich. In their personal lives, however, citizens are relatively unoppressed; it remains to be seen whether this is because the government genuinely cares about its people, or if it hasn't gotten around to stamping out civil rights yet.
The tiny, corrupt, socially-minded, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Industry, Education, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Omnigrado. The average income tax rate is 1.7%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Repesian economy, worth a remarkable 2,829 trillion Repesian Crowns a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. However, for those in the know, there is a large, well-organized, fairly diversified black market in Information Technology, Retail, Arms Manufacturing, and Woodchip Exports. The private sector mostly consists of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, but the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is an amazing 345,175 Repesian Crowns, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
All Repesians love the taste of self-sufficiency, citizens are deployed to barren deserts to protect small territorial claims, feuilletons can only be deciphered with a Galliennais dictionary, and left-wing militias train children how to properly burn down banks. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Repes's national animal is the Repesian Eagle, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to toxic air pollution, and its national religion is Pantarism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Repes, left-wing militias train children how to properly burn down banks.
- : Following new legislation in Repes, feuilletons can only be deciphered with a Galliennais dictionary.
- : Following new legislation in Repes, citizens are deployed to barren deserts to protect small territorial claims.
- : Following new legislation in Repes, all Repesians love the taste of self-sufficiency.
- : Following new legislation in Repes, t-shirts displaying a photo of Kraldzerina Anastásia III performing the Full-Monty are selling out.
- : Repes's influence in Novo Brasil rose from "Contender" to "Instigator".
- : Following new legislation in Repes, the "feminist protest" defence is increasingly common for cases of armed robbery.
- : Following new legislation in Repes, preschools put children down for naps with milk, cookies, and a gruesome story of vengeance.
- : Following new legislation in Repes, the police have been swamped with requests to stay up past bedtime.
- : Following new legislation in Repes, the police go to great efforts to seize contraband favored by politicians on the police oversight committee.
Endorsements Received: 17 » Leontino, Lysandus, Girania, Pederneira, Hykana, Abslandia, Kranin, Socialist Republic of Ransland, Nova Brazilis, Nova Laguna, Venardia, Emboabas, Do Brasil da America, Montecervi, Herakklion, The Empire of Normies, and Alissonovia.