The Armed Republic of Reptilians from the Alternate Earth is a massive, orderly nation, ruled by Waral Thresherfang with an iron fist, and renowned for its infamous sell-swords, free-roaming dinosaurs, and keen interest in outer space. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical population of 3.908 billion Reptilians are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The relatively small, corrupt, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Industry, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of The Underspire. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 11.4%.
The frighteningly efficient Reptilian economy, worth 719 trillion Charged Sprockets a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Retail, and Soda Sales. Black market activity is extensive. Average income is an impressive 183,982 Charged Sprockets, with the richest citizens earning 8.0 times as much as the poorest.
The most commonly-worn shoes are concrete ones, parents are relieved they no longer need to help with their kids' algebra homework, citizens finish cleaning up after the annual National Treasure Hunt just in time for the next one, and the mood of raunchy movies is often ruined by the sound of babies crying. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Reptilians from the Alternate Earth's national animal is the Monitor Lizard, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Reptilians from the Alternate Earth's influence in Osiris rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Reptilians from the Alternate Earth was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Advanced Defense Forces.
- : Reptilians from the Alternate Earth's influence in Osiris rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Reptilians from the Alternate Earth's influence in Osiris rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Reptilians from the Alternate Earth was refounded in Osiris.
- : Reptilians from the Alternate Earth ceased to exist in The South Pacific.
- : Reptilians from the Alternate Earth was endorsed by The Grand Duchy of Valdutz.
- : Reptilians from the Alternate Earth was endorsed by The Constitutional Monarchy of Melukhkha.
- : Reptilians from the Alternate Earth was endorsed by The Republic of Purple Hyacinth.
- : Reptilians from the Alternate Earth was endorsed by The Commonwealth of United States of Vietnam.